2

YESHHH!!!! DOUBLE UPDATES

It was a gloomy morning in a new city. She stretched up her arms, hearing the alarm next to her and the sunshine fell directly on her face, yet it was too gloomy for her to wake up. New school. Oh, she should be getting ready. Bora ran to her bathroom to get ready for school, not noticing the other side of the window, a pair of eyes staring at her keenly.

Jimin sighed as he lost the view of her. He didn't sleep well. His mind was disturbed by her thoughts. Her scent was more intriguing than his whole existence.

Jimin remembered the last evening when he stopped his game and came to the window hearing the car and truck sounds. He went to the window and saw a new family setting in and the things were dropped. His eyes fell on the girl who was not so interested in what was happening as she just helped her parents move in. He saw her skirt swaying around her thighs, lost in her work when he was losing himself in the eyes of hers.

A smile tugged on his pinkish-plump lips slowly as he saw her running here and there in her new house. Never had he ever fallen for someone at the first ever sight and he was drawing himself closer. He wanted to take a better look at her features and curves. Not knowing what else he could do to get close to her, his eyes widened when he saw his mom next to the girl he was lurking on. A satisfying grin appeared across his cheeks as he closed the door of his bedroom and ran down the stairs.

As if he was waiting for the moment, he crossed the living room and ran to the road until he stood next to her mom. As soon as Jimin's mother saw him, she quickly insisted him help them move the things inside. Bora didn't even notice his presence until he tried to hold one of the boxes that Bora was already carrying. She looked over at him and back to her parents who seemed to be speaking with a new lady.

"I am her son. Welcome to Busan," Jimin said, and her eyes darted back to Jimin who was not taking his big eyes away from her. "Oh, thank you," Bora said, not wanting to talk much with the boy, but he didn't seem to stop talking. "So, you guys are the new family that my dad was talking about? The Choi family?" Jimin questioned, his eyes searching for her eyes. "Yeah, we are. So, you are the Park family?" Bora asked, finally looking at him curiously.

"Yes, I am Park Ji-" Bora turned around as hearing her mother calling her name. Dropping the box to Jimin, she ran to her mom while Jimin looked at her in bewilderment. He came down from his room and she didn't even acknowledge his presence well.

Jimin huffed out a sigh, before continuing the help he was offering for the family.

Bora came to the first lesson of the day. She was nervous and excited to make new friends in this new school. Once she was inside the classroom, she was welcomed by all the new faces and they were looking at her like she was an alien. Not minding those pair of curious eyes, she walked behind as she sat in one of the empty seats.

In a few minutes, she saw someone sitting next to her and wondered if she could start up a chat. "Hey, I am Choi Bora." She said, holding out her hand for her classmate. "Hello, Bora. I am Eun Hae" She smiled at Bora as they exchanged glances. "Can you show me around later?" Bora asked, and Eun Hae quickly nodded her head. "Of course, my friends are in their classes. You will get to know them, would that be okay for you?"

"Perfect" Bora smiled, feeling at ease as someone was there for her on her first day. She sighed as they waited for the class to begin and her eyebrows jumped when she saw Jimin entering the class quietly. And all of a sudden, she felt the shivers run down her spine just looking at him. She bit her lower lip as she controlled her trembling thighs until, "Hey Jimin,"

Bora looked at Eun Hae calling out his name. Jimin looked over at the voice and his eyes fell on Bora next to EunHae. "This is my new friend, Bora," She said, her arm wrapping Bora's shoulders. Jimin waited for Bora to speak or even smile at him. But Bora just bowed at him before turning her eyes away from him. Jimin sighed as he sat on his regular seat.