6

Jimin was eating up Bora's lips, holding her waist gently yet pushing her against the rocks of the wall as she was pulling out his hair, fisting up against her nails, going breathless as his tongue was doing things inside her lips like he hadn't eaten for days.

Even though she was enjoying, Bora was more frightened of being caught as they were hiding out in one of the oldest blocks in their huge school building, kissing each other, no, sucking each other's lips.

He bit her lower lip, making her whimper as his hand slid down her school skirt, his warm hand getting in contact with her cold skin. She gasped, holding his wrist, not letting him go any more down. Jimin looked up at her, his puppy eyes came in contact with her wide eyes.

"Not in here, Jimin. It's school." Bora said, her voice came out in a whisper. His head hung down from his shoulders, nodding his head in doubles, looking at her feet. She clicked her tongue, before placing her hand under his chin, making him look at her eyes.

"Just not here.. um.. if you want... we can do it.. in your room?" she trailed off hesitantly, not until she saw how Jimin's eyes sparkled up in joy, and his smile appeared on his face. "Sure, Boo?" He questioned and she simply nodded.

With that joy dancing on his face, he leaned to suck her lips once again, making her breathe in heavily, as she leaned back on the wall. As if she couldn't get enough of it, she was trying to match up with his pace and his lips travelled down to her neck, finding the sensitive spot to turn her on.

She moaned out louder when he sucked before biting her neck. His wet lips would be the only thing she could feel as her arms clung onto his neck and his hands back on her waist, pulling her closer.

She thought he was done but another love bite fell on the spot, a few inches closer, and her jaw fell open as the sting of pain erupted all over her skin, making her hug him more. Taking his chance, he unbuttoned two of the buttons of her uniform, his face buried on her collarbone, sucking her skin.

She whimpered his name, only making him go harder as he crashed his body on her more, sucking her chest, leaving another mark on the spot. Only if the clouds hadn't started to pour, she couldn't imagine how many marks he would've left on her despite being in school.

"Let's go already." She held his hand, running inside the building and her other hand was quickly buttoning up her shirt. "Are you okay, Boo?" She wasn't in the state to answer him. She gestured for him to go as she ran inside her bathroom while he was standing in front of it, looking like a lost puppy.

Bora went inside the restroom, only to stand in front of the mirror. She breathed in and out heavily looking at her now wet face. It was glowing as if she just had a shower. Huffing to herself, she unbuttoned her shirt slowly, as if she didn't want to look at it.

Only one button was undone and she tried to peek at her neck but as she looked at the mirror, behind her back there were a few girls inside, probably talking and laughing around about some guy jerking around in front of the girl's toilet. Bora clutched her shirt as if hiding the marks from them.

After they were gone, she checked her skin and her eyes widened when she saw three of the red marks freshly painted on her neck and chest. She touched it to see if it was actually going off but hell no. Never had she ever had or seen a hickey in her life that turned her down so bad but it was something she couldn't stop thinking about.

Of course, her friends from old school had these. It wasn't new for her. But not at least on her own skin. Silly her, tried to wipe them off.

Sighing in defeat, she walked out of the room, only to get caught with Jimin's pair of eyes, still in there. 

"Why are you here, Jimin? Didn't girls see you?"

"They saw me, but what am I supposed to do, Boo? I thought you were crying." Bora sighed, not because she didn't believe it but because she couldn't believe what was happening. "Why would I cry? Ugh, first let's get out of here."

She held his arm, walking towards their class. Jimin was looking at her and she could feel his eyes on her. "What is it, Jimin?"

"Did you just go to check if you had a hic-"

Bora palmed his lips, looking around them. "Shh.. do not talk about this in school, please." Jimin squinted his eyes, looking around wherever Bora was looking at. "I will see you in your room in the evening, okay, Jimin?" She nodded as she went away from him while he stood there as if he was hypnotised by her.

Bora walked away and a huge smile plastered on her lips, thinking about him. I didn't flabbergasted him, right?

After a few seconds, Jimin started walking towards where they had been a few moments ago. He walked up to the wall and looked around before finding the spot where he left his phone.

Taking it in his hand, he clicked the red button which enlarged the size of the circle. He smiled before keeping the phone inside his pocket and heading towards his next class.

Going back to her home, Bora didn't catch her mom's eyes as she ran past her room quickly. After freshening up, she found herself looking at the mirror. She sighed before taking off her shirt and as time went by the red marks became more visible and looked like she almost got a tattoo of the same.

"Oh shit.'' She looked at her stuff and with the help of Eun Hae, she took the foundation and started applying to the spots. "Careful, Bora." She couldn't believe she was doing it. Once her parents found out about this, she knew she was a lump of dead meat.

She swallowed the knot, looking at her skin after finishing her work. She nodded at herself, after hiding the marks under the foundation layers. "Bora," she startled when her mom swung open the door, calling out her name. "Mom, you scared me. Please knock."

Her mom looked at her as Bora raised her voice at her. "Sorry. What is it, Mom?" She was quick enough to hide the foundation under the drawer. "Jimin is here and he says they are going for some Fifa match. "

"So?"

Bora sat on her bed, looking at her mom's eyes. "They are inviting you as well." Her mom crossed her arms against her chest. "Mom, can you say that I am tired? After all, I had my exam today."

Her mom sighed, nodding at her daughter. "Sure, get some sleep if you want." She locked the door before going towards the living room where Jimin was waiting for her.

Bora walked up to the window and saw Jimin walking out of her house. He was hanging his head low until he raised up and looked over at her window. She quickly moved back, closing the curtains behind herself, hiding her body out of his sight. She peeked over and saw his family, hopping into their car and leaving for the match they were referring to.

She sighed before walking towards her bed and plopping down. She couldn't resist him but this was going too far. She didn't know if she was doing it right, but all she needed was a deep sleep and escape from reality.

It's been a few hours since she was asleep and a sudden ring on her phone made her jolt up and look around. Her sleepy eyes couldn't be opened much, as she looked over at the phone that was still ringing. She grabbed it and attended the call, without looking at the caller ID.

She kept the phone against her ears and mumbled a sleepy hello.

"Hey, Boo."

Her eyes shot open. 

-x-