9

"Wait for me," Jimin said, running towards Bora who was pacing up her speed. She couldn't imagine how she could face him after what they had done last night. "Hey, Boo," he said, looking at her side profile and a little dimple produced as she pressed her lips together to a thin line.

Bora turned to him, smiling a little. "Hi, Jimin. What's so early about today?" She questioned who purposely walked out of the house before Jimin could catch her up but had no idea that Jimin was watching her for hours like a gawk. "I saw you getting out, so I don't wanna miss you,"

She smiled cheekily at what he said before turning away. "So," Jimin trailed down and her breath hitched, just thinking what he was about to say. "Was it fun?" he asked and she shook her head no quickly and she could notice his face fading out. "Why would you even ask me such a thing, Jimin? I was the one who asked you. How could I not have, you know, fun?"

"That's what I wanted too," he jumped, hugging her shoulders and he could feel her shivering down under his arms. "You still haven't changed," he said before letting her go. Her innocence, she knew she threw it away, but it was still stuck there inside her soul, even though, for her, she had done something big last night.

"Can I hold your hand right now?" Jimin asked as if he didn't try to kiss her many times publicly and they did as well. "Why not?" She said a smile crept on her face. He held her hand and only a few seconds passed, Jimin was getting continuous phone notifications, making him frustrated.

"Gosh, who's at this hour?" He said, letting her hand, and taking out his phone from his pocket. After checking the messages, he slipped the phone into his pocket again and looked at her. "It's my mom," he said as he held her hand again, going towards their school.

-

"Can we do it again tonight?" Jimin whispered to Bora as the class was going on. She flinched at his hoarse voice and looked at him wide-eyed. "No," she mouthed and he pouted in disappointment.

"Okay," he whispered, as his dull face looked down. She chuckled silently, looking back at the board. That was when a new student entered the class with a smile. Every pair of eyes were on her, as well as Jimin's. She was simply a goddess face with an hourly figure, who could easily attract anyone.

As she introduced herself, she walked to an empty seat, sitting next to her new classmate. "Wow, isn't she pretty?" Bora turned to Jimin as she questioned him. "Yes," Jimin said, his eyes were on the new student. Bora looked at him, her lips twisting in annoyance.

After a few seconds, Jimin looked back at Bora and his eyes widened. "She looked familiar, Boo. I swear," he said, and she nodded before turning to her. "I felt it too,"

-

Jimin and Bora were walking towards the cafeteria for lunch and they heard someone calling their name. Bora turned around and saw the new student,  Alex, walking towards them. "Hey, I am Alex," she said, stretching her hand to them for a handshake.

"I am Bora. Nice to meet you," Bora said, giving her hand to her. "Cool name," she said, looking at Jimin, who looked down at his phone. "um, are you going for lunch? Can I join you?"

"Oh, that's fine. Let's go," Bora said, looking back at Jimin who just nodded at her. And they started walking towards the cafeteria.

"So, I heard that you were from Germany," Bora said, chewing her food. "Yes. Came here just last week. I love it here. I am half Korean, so yeah," Alex said and unusually Jimin was not joining their conversation and he seemed so uninterested in it as he just looked down at his food, eating it.

"That's cool," Bora didn't feel left out as she just picked up the conversation, and didn't go unnoticed the way Jimin was poking her every now and then. "Boo, let's go already. We have to go to the library, remember?" Jimin said and Bora's eyes widened. "Oh yes, actually we have something left to do. I will catch you later in class,"

Alex nodded her head as she looked at them leaving the place.

-

"Why are you even talking with her, Boo? We never shared our space with anyone for these years." Jimin said, his voice showed how pissed off he was. "Oh, Jimin. I am sorry. I just helped her out. I don't want her to feel left out. I could understand her. I was just like her when I came here for the first time."

"But, I was with you. I don't think I ever left you alone." Jimin said and Bora rolled her eyes. "Jimin, I didn't know you well then. Girl friendships are different, also, I didn't like you much then-" And she realized what she said and she bit her tongue as she looked at Jimin.

Jimin was stunned, he was frozen at his place as he scoffed at what he just heard. And all the flashbacks went in front of her eyes. She cannot let that happen again. She cannot face his stubbornness again.

"I am sorry," she tried to hold his hand. "It's okay. I was new to you then. You never even let me get close to you." He said and she finally let her breath out as she looked over at her. "That was years ago, Jimin. Now, look at us. We cannot stay away from each other."

Jimin smiled as he stared back at her. "Is that so, Boo?" She nodded, chuckling a bit. "Then meet me in my room, after 10,"

Guess who's back after a long time.