8

"Can we do it?"

Bora's eyes were locked on Jimin's while they both were breathing heavily just at the thought of it. She never thought she would be ready to lose her virginity at the age of 16, with the boy she adores so much.

Jimin looked at her, his face was showing the astonishment he was going through. He really wasn't expecting her to ask something he thought would take another few years for her to get the courage and make such a decision but here she was, sitting on his lap, asking him if he could do it for her.

"Boo," his deep voice came out as a husky one as he stared at her face, just a few inches away. "We can," he said, and the moment he said, she smiled hugely as if she won her life. Jimin froze, looking at her getting happy with his words.

He pulled her waist, moving her closer and her smile dropped at another closest look she ever got of Jimin. Before she could comprehend anything, he placed his lips on hers, his jawline coming into view, sucking her breath away. The sound of his kiss was erotic and romantic. She really thought she was in her dream and once his hands moved down her thighs, she knew what was coming for her.

She jerked away, looking at him and he was left with confusion. He was worried that she would just run away just like how she used to do but his thoughts all vanished into thin air when she smiled before leaning onto him, kissing him, placing his hands on her own thighs.

He trailed down to her neck, kissing the spot where he gave her hickeys and she was enjoying every second of it. As if she was the happiest girl on the earth, he was treating her like she was the only one present in his entire universe.

Her fingers ran inside his locks, pulling him closer while his hands went back to her top, touching her ever-cold skin, giving goosebumps all over her body. She gasped against his lips when he unhooked her brassiere, which he wanted to do for so long since the day he met her.

His hands rubbed her bare back, inside her top, while she was breathing in heavily with every sin he was ready to do to her. "Play me, Boo," he said before sliding up her clothes around her shoulders, and her unhooked brassiere just hanging on her shoulders, waiting for him to take that away as well.

He looked down at her, his lips curved into a smirk and she hugged herself which made him look at her eyes. "How beautiful are you," he says before taking that one piece of cloth covering her upper body and all she felt was goosebumps when he saw one of the most beautiful views he had ever seen.

He was speechless, he froze, looking at her curves doing things inside him and his eyes were never leaving her body. She covered herself with her hands while he smiled before looking at her. "Gosh.. I can't believe these all are mine."

He pushed her to the bed as he hovered on her in no time. She felt chills down her spine when her hair spread all over the pillow and her naked self was in view of him. Going on his knees, in between her thighs, he removed his shirt, his abs displayed for her.

He knew he was hot, and his toned body didn't lie about that. "Jimin," and that was when he leaned down, pulling her nape, kissing her like this was the moment he was waiting for.

His skin was against her and he was on top of her.

He badly wanted to touch her everywhere and the hand behind her nape trailed down to her collarbone and she was breathing in and out heavily with every touch of his. Never had she felt so happy when his hand came in contact with one of her breasts, crushing it like she was only his, every part of her was only his.

He was saying many sweet words, sounding so calm against her ears while he was taking off the remaining clothes as well as his. The ecstasy couldn't be described in words when he spread her legs, kneeling down in between her and his eyes not leaving hers.

The feeling was still in her mind, she could sense the electric feeling she got when his lips played on her chest. It felt like it had happened quickly, when he stood on his knees, with his length in his hand, looking at her like the way a tiger looks at its prey.

"Tell me if it hurts you, Boo. I will slow down," he said, her eyes were showing pure fright. She didn't know how well she could handle the pain but when he inserted himself inside her, she screamed, making him palm her mouth quickly.

"Boo. My parents are here," he said, his eyes looking terrified. She nodded, understanding him. "Don't scream, okay?" he said, thrusting himself again and again and the more time went on, the more she felt the pain.

Jimin didn't take his hand off her mouth as she kept screaming. She moved his hand off, so she could breathe for some time and he whispered sorry as he stroked down with his hand before letting him inside while she palmed her mouth as he was doing his job.

It was painful, yet felt so good.

He was done in a minute. Doesn't know if she should be happy or sad about it. She read or heard many times that man takes too long to finally cum inside but to her surprise, when she realized, he threw his exhausting body next to her, breathing heavily.

"That was great, Boo." he said, looking at her eyes, still breathing in and out like he was breathing for the first time in a while. "Yeah," she mumbled looking down at her thighs.

She looked around for a tissue and once she got it, she got up and cleaned herself up while Jimin was smiling like an idiot. "Never thought we had done this," he said, pulling her back to him as he hugged her body.

She rested on his arm, as her back pulled against his chest, wrapping her closer to him. "I love you, Boo," he whispered, kissing her earlobe as he closed his eyes. "I wish I could stay like this forever," he added, making her smile.

"I love you too, Jimin," she whispered back and when her phone was lit on, she realized it was 2 AM. "Oh no," she quickly got up from the bed as she sat on it.

"What happened, Boo?"

"I have to go back to my room, Jimin." She said, rushing herself as she put on her innerwear that was spread on the floor. "Okay," he said, his voice trailing down low.

"Sorry," she said, looking at him. "Hey, that's okay, Boo," he said, as he was dressing up as well. "See you," she said, looking at him with a smile. "See you in the morning, Boo. I can't wait."

Bora chuckled before kissing his cheek and walking out of the room. He looked at her leaving through the window and he could not imagine he really had been with Bora and took her virginity away.

He visualized herself naked in front of his eyes as his smile went huge with just the thought of it. "Oh, fuck, Boo," he plopped on the bed, giggling to himself. He was never so happy.

And a message on his phone made him look at it. As he took the phone, he read the message from the girl.

"I miss you already, Chimmy,"