04

Flashback/2015

Evangeline Whedon invited John, Lorna and Marcos to meet a new member of the mutant underground

Evangeline Whedon invited John, Lorna and Marcos to meet a new member of the mutant underground. But said new recruit decided to take a tour of South Carolina.

She was really surprised to learn about his existence. A Mutant with that kind of power would benefit the cell on Atlanta. And to learn that he helped made Africa a safe place for all mutants must have really pushed Charles to tell Evangeline to recruit him. Hopefully it will make up for what happened to Pulse.

The three arrived at her safe house. Near the beach. "Evangeline." John addressed her.

"John. I wanted to say I'm sorry about Pulse. I know he was a good man." Evangeline apologized to him. "I know it's been a week and the last thing you all want is another recruit right now. But trust me when I say he can help."

"And can we trust this kid? I mean you're literally giving us a sixteen year old." Marcos said, thinking it's a bad idea to include a kid into all this.

"He's been fighting for mutants since he was thirteen. After his powers manifested." Evangeline vouched for him.

"Ok. So where is he?" After Lorna asked, a storm was gathering. The sky grew dark and a thunderstorm came out of nowhere.

The three leaders of the mutant underground were confused. The weather podcast said that it will be sunny all day. They said nothing about thunderstorms. The wind was a little intense and people started leaving because they thought a hurricane was coming. But as soon as there were no people around, a lightning bolt hit just near them.

The group shield their eyes for the moment and when the flash of light was over, they opened their eyes to see a kid with black hair (with some white highlights) and eyes glowing white

The group shield their eyes for the moment and when the flash of light was over, they opened their eyes to see a kid with black hair (with some white highlights) and eyes glowing white. He is well build and wearing black vest with a white t-shirt, and black shoes.

The kid looks up at the sky and the weather turns back to normal. The three were amazed. Never before did they encounter a mutant with that kind of power before. Especially when he's that young.