05

John gathered everyone in the common room to talk about a plan to save Lorna

John gathered everyone in the common room to talk about a plan to save Lorna. I hope we get to her in time. And Reed.

"We know that Lorna is being held in a cell at the Sentinel Services Regional Headquarters.
We believe that Reed Strucker is there with her.
They're being moved soon to an ultrasecure facility. And we don't know much about it, except that the people who go don't come back."

"Which is why we got to move now. And we're not gonna sugarcoat this. We're talking about attacking Sentinel Services." I said finishing John's speech.

"We lost six people the last time we went up against them directly." Sage said.

"I know that better than anyone. It won't be like last time." John said trying to convince everyone.

"It will be different." I added.

"You're right. Last time, we just hit a relocation center with a fence and some guard towers. This time it's a prison. Their systems have improved.
Extrapolating from other attacks, we've got an 86.5% chance of failure." Sage said pointing out that we are more then likely to fail.

"And if we do nothing, then there's a 100% chance we never see them again." Marcos countered.

"I know we're new here, but please." Caitlin begged.

"Lorna's risked her life for everyone in this room. Harry, your parents would be dead without her. Sage, she pulled you out of a gutter, and she got you clean. I mean, she's... she needs us." Marcos said.

"Doesn't change the math, Marcos." Sage said.

"Sage, she knows where this place is. And they'll use her unborn child against her. If she's caves, we're done for." I pointed out.

"And I don't care about the math. I care about Lorna. Who's with me?" Marcos said.

"I'm in." Clarice said.

"Yeah, I'm in." Sonya said.

"I'm with you too." I wasn't gonna leave Lorna out there. Not with those guys.

"I'm in." My cousin Evan stepped forward.

⛈️⛈️⛈️

Everyone that volunteered ended up in the control room discussing our plan of action.

"Unbelievable." Marcos scoffed.

"Marcos, don't be so hard on 'em. A lot of 'em lost friends the last time." John said defending
everyone.

"And we'll continue to lose more if we don't do something about it. kama njoo (like come on), we can't think about the past." I spoke.

"Eleven of us to break into a prison." Marcos scoffed again.

"Um, twelve technically." Caitlin said gesturing to herself.

"I'm sorry, Caitlin, but" Marcos said, but was cut off by Clarice.