Chapter 35

Previously on Chapter 34

I turn to look at Y/N. Tears starts to stream down my cheeks as I stare at her worriedly. "Y-Y/N... please be okay. Don't leave me and your Nee-San. We still need you, sis" I cried out. I place my forehead on her hand which I held in mine. Please, Y/N...

Wake up

-Desperation-

Tanjiro P.O.V

I hold Nezuko's hand as we make our way to the room Y/N's in. She instantly run towards Y/N's side as soon as we are inside the room. She climbs onto the bed and hugs her. Tears starts to stream down her cheeks knowing our little sister was in pain.

I walk towards them and take a seat on the edge of the bed. I place my hand on her head. "Let's pray that she will be alright, okay?" He said. She lift her head and turn to look at me with a sad gaze. She nods her head, making me smile. She turn her gaze back to Y/N and hugs her again.

I place my hand on Y/N's head, gently caressing her soft h/c hair. I stare at her worriedly as her chest rise and fall. Her skin still feels cold against the palm of my hand. It makes me feel worried. What if... what if she never wake up. 

I shake my head, trying to dismiss that negative thought. What am I even thinking? Of course she'd wake up. Y/N is a strong girl. I let out a sigh as I turn to look at Y/N. I hear my name being called and turn my head to look at the door to see Aoi-Chan. She's here to remind me that I have a rehabilitation training.

I turn my head to look at Nezuko who have fallen asleep while still hugging our sister. I just smile softly at the two of them. They're all I have left. I don't want to lose either of them.

I stand up and make my way towards the door. I let out a sigh for a while. I turn around to look at my little sisters. I shake my head, turning to look forward. Y/N is going to be alright. She's a strong girl. She will wake up and be okay again.

I make my way out of the room. Just as I was about to turn around the corner, I come face to face with on of the Hashira. I blink my eyes at the sight of him. His turquoise eyes stares into my red once.

"How is your sister?" He asked, in a soft voice. I blink my eyes in surprise at his question. I can smell a sense of worry from him. He's worried about Y/N? I can smell something else radiating from him. But I can't seem to put a finger on what it is.

"Y/N is... still showing no sign of waking up" I said. He just nods his head. I give him a weak smile. "I have to go and do my rehabilitation training, Tokito-Kun. Thank you for asking about my sister's well-being. See you around, Tokito-Kun" I said. I walk passed him and make my way towards the training room.

Muichiro P.O.V

I watch as Tanjiro walks away. I turn around and make my way to Y/N's hospital room. I saw what happened in front of my eyes how she coughs out blood while holding onto her chest with obvious pain reflects on her face. I can't remember when was the last time I felt so scared that I froze up in my spot as the pink head girl rush to her aid. 

I notice Y/N's twin is asleep on the bed, hugging onto Y/N. I make my way towards them and take a seat on the side her sister isn't laying on. I look down at her hand. I place my hand on top of it as I start to caress it softly.

"Y/N..." I said, in a soft voice. I stare at her worriedly. I lift my free hand, placing it on her hair. I gently brush her hair. "Wake up... please" I whispered in a hushed voice, hoping she would still hear me somehow. If not my voice, I'd hope she'd at least hear the sound of my heart that yearn for her to be alright. But there are no respond from her.

I bit my lips as I look down. Tears starts gathering in my eyes. I've finally able to feel something after being in a haze for such a long time. But ever since I met Y/N. My world start to have more meaning. Then the next thing I know, I was slowly falling for her. Now, I have to see her in such a weak state... worrying if she's ever going to wake up.

"You can't do this to me, Y/N... you can't make me care for you, only for you to be like this. You need to wake up" I said, a little louder this time. I'm desperate for Y/N to hear me and give me some sort of reaction. Any sign to let me know that she's gonna be okay. "Please wake up..." I pleaded.

I turn my head slightly to look at her sister to see her still asleep. I turn to look at Y/N once again. I move closer to Y/N. I close my eyes as I lean down, slowly placing my lips against her forehead.

"I love you, Y/N" I whispered softly. I pull away to look at her to see no reaction. I clench my hands into tight fists as I move to sit on the ground. My hand still holding Y/N's. Her skin feels cold against mine. I move my hand a little to try and feel her pulse.

My eyes widened when I feel nothing. I quickly stand up and rush out of the room. "Kocho-San!!" I yelled out as I spot her not far from where I am. She stops walking and turn to look at me. "Y/N... Y/N has no pulse! You have to help her!" I said.

Her eyes widened as she instantly run towards Y/N's room without saying anything. I notice a Kakushi walking by. "Go and inform Tanjiro about his little sister! Hurry!" I said. He quickly nods his head and runs off. I quickly follows after Kocho-San to Y/N's room.

I enter her room. She's waking Y/N's twin, asking her to move so she can check Y/N properly. She woke up still sleepy. Kocho-San turns her head to look at me. "Both of you need to wait outside while I check Y/N-Chan" I said. I bit my lips as I stare at Y/N with sadness. I turn to look at Kocho-San.

"Please, try your best to save her" I said. She turn her head to look at me. "I love her, Kocho-San. I don't want to lose her" I said. Her eyes widened slightly at what I said. A soft smile starts to form on her face.

"I will try my best, Tokito-Kun..." she said. I turn around, noticing Y/N's twin still lingers around. She's staring at Y/N with sadness. I let out a soft sigh and grab her wrist, pulling her with me as we walk out of the room.

The door closes behind us, at the same time Tanjiro and the other two rushes towards us. Tanjiro looks panic as he stares at me with tears in his eyes. "W-What happened?" He asked.

"Y/N has no pulse..." I said. His eyes widened as he drop on his knees. Y/N's twin rushes towards him as the two of them embraces each other, crying for their little sister. I bit my lips, feeling my body shaking as I back away until my back lean against the wall.

The only thing on my mind right now is Y/N, and how much I don't want to lose her. I turn my head slightly to look at the door of Y/N's room desperately, silently praying that Kocho-San would come out with a good news that she's okay. Please, Y/N...

You have to be okay

*to be continued*