❝𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐧❞

"Oh, you're back."

Maki spoke in a calm tone as she stood tall while blocking the way into the apartment. You smiled warmly and nodded. "Yes I am! Nanami wasn't in so I had to wait quite a bit, plus traffic." You lied.

Well... partially. You did go to Nanami's house at first and lied about the traffic part. You couldn't care anyway, since your best friend Megumi's dad, Toji would cover for you if you ever got suspected of anything like murder. Good thing that you have a freak like him as your boss and Nanami as your lawyer.

Maki nodded in understanding. She pecked your cheek before letting you into the apartment. "By the way, heard Nobara's inviting us to her house tomorrow, you going?" Maki asked as she watched you take your zip up hoodie off and sit down on the sofa in exhaustion. "Yeah... did she tell you about it?"

"Uh huh." She answered before joining you on the sofa and resting her head on your lap while the rest of her body laid on the cute white couch that she picked out a few weeks ago. You looked down at her and felt your lips curl into a smile as you took in her pretty features. She was so fucking pretty, you felt way too lucky to have a girlfriend like her.

If she ever leaves me, I'll kill her before killing myself. You casually thought to yourself while running your hands through her long seaweed-green hair. Maki slightly giggled at the sudden touch, she took your hand into hers and looked at you in the eye. "I can feel you staring at me right now."

"Well shit, I'm sorry I can't get a look at my gorgeous girlfriend." You giggled softly while looking away from her in embarrassment. Maki gently chuckled while reaching for the remote on the coffee table. "Why thank you, but don't you get tired of complementing me?"

"Never."

---

"Welcome to my two favourite lesbians~" Nobara energetically exclaimed as she let the two of you into her apartment.

Once you walked in, you got a glimpse of everyone in the room. That included, Yuji, Megumi, Yuta, Mai and Inumaki. There were two others whom you'd never seen before in your life. "Hi Maki, Hi [Name]!" Yuji waved at you both while Megumi, who sat next to him idly, just stared. You waved back at him and comfortably sat next to the two with Maki. Nobara joined us later on and turned on the TV to the news to see what was up today.

["A young man in his late twenties reported missing by his family members since Monday last week. A search has been going on and police believe that chances of finding him alive are slim."] The news reporter spoke as a picture of a familiar looking person appeared on the screen. You widened your eyes as you almost caught yourself laughing once you saw the image.

"That guy looks kinda familiar." Maki pointed out to you as you nodded slowly while biting back the smirk forming on your lips. "He does, poor guy... I hope they find him." You faked a frown as you made yourself appear sincere and caring. Maki looked at you and affirmatively nodded.

I hope he's rotting in hell...

Then, you felt a buzz coming from your pockets. You figured it was coming from Toji so you stood up, excused yourself and left the apartment to make your call outside where nobody could hear.

"Hello?"

"Have you lost your damn mind?!" The man immediately yelled through the phone, you shut your eyes instinctively as you pushed the phone further away from you. "What did I do?" You asked in a confused tone.

"I mean, I told you not to kill him, didn't?!" Toji sighed through the phone. "Oops, couldn't help myself, sorry~" You innocently remarked while twirling your finger around your hair as you giggled. 

"You're crazy you know."

"I fucking know that."

"Plus, you're the one who got sent into a mental institution as soon as you turned 21." You rolled you eyes. "Anywho, if that's all let me go back inside." You looked down at your phone with Toji's contact sitting on it as you leaned on the brick wall behind you. Toji sighed once more and spoke again. "Well no shit."

"And no, I called you to tell you that I need you in my office by evening. I have your next target." He elaborated. You could hear him spinning around his screeching office chair while munching on some food.

"I'll be there... And by the way, I'm with Megumi. You wanna talk to him or nah?" You asked while walking back into the building.

"[Name]... Who the fuck is Megumi?" He deadpanned.

You raised your eyebrows for a moment before letting out a hysterical laughter and hanging up on him. "No wonder they sent yo ass to that mental institution." You slid your phone into your pocket while humming as you made your way down to Nobara's apartment again. "Crazy ass old man... he don't even know his damn son." You mumbled to yourself. 

"I wonder who my next target is~?"

---

"You're late for the fifth time this week." Toji stood up from his chair while taking in a pile of folders and pulling a paper out. You stood by his door in your suit as you played with your black tie. "Woops." You sarcastically spoke as you took the paper out and skimmed through it like a machine.

"Do better."

"Anyway, you'll meet your target tomorrow at an official party we'll both be attending. The plan is simple. While I give my speech, find a way to kill him without anyone noticing. Understood?" He leaned forwards and looked down at the paper from upside down. You nodded and placed the paper into your laptop bag.

"Cool..." You blankly said.

"But seriously, who the fuck is Megumi?" He arched his brow still puzzled by what you said this morning.

You held in your laughter as you skipped out of his luxury office. "Find that out yourself..." was all you said before shutting his door behind him and leaving.

Toji stared at the door confused as he tried to figure out why you'd mention a random person to him. He scratched his head for a moment while walking back to his desk and wondering to himself who this Megumi kid was.

Your boss was absolutely dumbfounded .

"Megumi... Fushigu- Oh! Shit! That's fucking my son!"

---