❝𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥❞

[ before you start. This is a quick warning. [Name] is clearly mentally insane and you don't have to like her in this book at all. As much as I enjoy writing this story, please do take in mind that I do not condone any of her behaviour in this fanfiction.

!! PLEASE DO NOT MURDER OR HARM ANYONE OVER SOMETHING THAT COULD BE RESOLVED THROUGH COMMUNICATION. 

-Also, I don't have a specific upload schedule. I just do it when I get the motivation to]

---

"He's my son... right?"

Toji asked. You facepalmed yourself while the older man scratched his head nervously. "You're dumb as fuck... How the fuck did you forget your own child?"

"Old age."

"That's no excuse, my dad left me when I was 3 and he still remembered me 10 years later." You blankly stated. Toji awkwardly laughed at the dry joke to clear the air before resorting to scrolling through his phone.

"Excuse me, you're Mr. Fushiguro, correct?" A tall older male interrupted your conversation. Toji looked up from his phone feeling bothered. He nodded. "Yes... Oh! You're the special guest."

Don't tell me this is my target...

You examined him from head to toe. His facial features fit the photo attached to that paper and so did the descriptions. Tall, light-skinned with honey-blonde-medium length dreadlocks and glistering dark brown eyes.

Toji gave you an obvious side eye to observe your reaction. You sighed boredly and walked away from the two. Killing a 'special guest' was going to be harder than just any other guest. Well, you thought so.

But either way, that wouldn't stop you from ending his life. You already advised a plan in your head so you weren't too badly affected by the massive change. You only had to find the perfect opportunity.

You passed through the large noisy crowds hastily and quietly snuck into a crammed-up storage room without attracting any attention from any of the guards. That just goes to show how seriously most people take their jobs these days.

You grinned once you saw the thing that you needed. The key to getting rid of your target for the day.

A bottle of wine.

---

It wouldn't take long before you found your boss and your target conversing by the special seats reserved for important people like them.

"Here she comes..." Toji spoke up once he saw your figure drawing closer to their table. The man smiled as he made sure to check you out from head to toe. "That's your assistant?" He asked with interest.

"Yeah. She's pretty dangerous though, I would recommend staying away." Toji joked while making the man next to him laugh. "Oh please! What could be so dangerous about a pretty girl like her?"

Those words were enough to drive you over the edge. You clenched your teeth from the inside while fighting the urge to kill the man right then and there.

"Oh, it's time for my speech now. Please get a long while I'm gone." Toji stood up from his seat and walked up to the stage.

I'm going to kill myself.

Now, there was an uncomfortable awkward silence between you and your target. You fought the urge to pull out your dagger and stab him in front of everyone and run away like nothing happened. But you also had the desire to watch him slowly die.

"Soo..." He began. "What's your name?"

"[Name]." Your voice clearly hinted you weren't interested in any conversation. But regardless of that, he still continued to speak. "Oh? Well, I'm Carter." He introduced himself with his hand out to you. You let your pride get to you and acted as if you didn't see his hand out to you. He retracted his hand and rubbed the back of his head nervously.

"Nice to meet you, [Name]." He smiled warmly at you while pouring the wine you brought to the table into his wine glass. "Likewise." You bluntly answered while watching him tip the glass filled with the red liquid into his mouth.

"So how did you meet, Mr. Fushiguro?"

"I met him through some other guy back in my first-year student year in college." You explained while trying to fight back the laughter you were about to let out. What a dumbass... You thought as you leaned your back on the chair behind you. Your eyes kept track of your watch while wishing time would fly already.

Just 15 minutes and this will all be over...

"Oh, really? He must be a great boss."

"Yeah..."

You somehow managed to keep a conversation with Carter for what felt like forever. You couldn't stop staring at your watch the whole time, which made Carter raise his eyebrows at you in suspicion.

"Sorry but, is there a reason why you keep staring at your watch?" Carter asked in curiosity as he looked at his watch, then back to yours.

The time finally hit and you let out a small snicker as you sneered at him. "No reason..."

"OUUU! God dam! My stomach- shit- Sorry I gotta head to the bathroom real quick." He excused himself as he stood up and sprinted to the nearest bathroom with his hand covering his mouth. You looked back at Toji and stuck your thumbs up at him before secretly following the guy into the male bathroom.

"Mr. Carter, everything okay?"

Loud groans came from him, assuming he was throwing up from the rat poison you found in the storage room earlier that day. "Help me hold up my dreads" He managed to get out. You chuckled deviously as you slowly pulled a dagger out of your blazer's inner pocket.

"And what if I don't, Mr Carter...?" You spun the knife in between your fingers. Carter turned his head around and looked at you with a horrified expression. He wiped his mouth with a cloth from his pocket and weakly stood up to get a look at you. "P-put the knife down..." He lifted his arm out to point at the knife in your hand while he trembled.

"Why? I'm having fun right now~" You devilishly smiled at him while stepping closer to him and putting on your gloves. His eyes were watering as he looked at you in plea. "Please! I'll give you anything! Money? How much?"

"I don't want money." You blankly stated. He gulped while slowly backing away. "I want to see you on the floor bleeding and crying. I want nothing more than to see you suffer right now."

"You're crazy!" He shouted in a shaky voice.

"Tell me something I don't know."

You pushed him into the stall and took off his tie while holding him at knife point. You wrapped the tie around his mouth while hoping it would at least muffle the screams of pain he was about to let out.

You spun the knife around your fingers and without warning you sent it right into his gut. Blood gushed out of him once you removed the knife and stabbed him in his chest.

Your eyes burnt in terrifying bloodlust as you stared at your struggling target. Getting all that blood in your hands was absolutely thrilling to you. You enjoyed every second of this.

You kept going at it until you saw the man's eyes roll back to the back of his head and his body fall backwards on its own.

You looked at the blood-stained knife in your hands with a shaky smile on your face. Your arms were trembling in excitement as you washed the blood off the knife.

You turned your head back to the body that was leaned back on the toilet seat lifelessly inside the bloody stall. You locked up the door from the outside and began walking out of the bathroom.

"See you in hell~"