Jokes (Hidden Video Part 11)

You, Wally and Barnaby are chilling underneath the tree. Until Julie walks in the scene. You don't know how the argument between Barnaby and Julie started. You feel a little tension in the air.

"...Well I think I'm plenty funny, Barnaby!" Julie argued, "Frank thinks I'm a hoot and a half!"

"Only a hoot and a half?" Barnaby questioned, "what happened to the other half?" You and Barnaby laugh. You can't help but find Barnaby jokes funny.

"Oh you!" Julie pout.

"Sides, Frank wouldn't know a good joke if it walked up to him, introduced itself, and handed him its business card!" Barnaby said, "punch line and all."

"He would too!" Julie said, "you know, Barnaby, you're not the only funny one in this neighborhood!"

"She's not wrong," you commented, "I find everyone funny in their own way."

"Oh yeah?" Barnaby challenges Julie, "you might be right, Julie! Howdy's a pretty funny fella too!"

"Not Howdy! Me! I have a joke that will knock your hat off!" Julie said with determination, "I've been working on it all week!"

Barnaby snorts and laughs, "hoo boy, all week? It took you that long?" Barnaby laugh a little and look at you and Wally, "you hearin' this, little buddy?"

You didn't say anything, you hate when your neighbors argue with each other whenever there's conflict between them. You don't know which side to pick, because you just want everybody to get along and have fun.

"Oh, I'll show you Barnaby!" Julie pout then clears her throat. "What did the number three say to the number two after beating him in a game of checkers?"

"Oh no, here it comes!" Barnaby said.

"I One!" Julie exclaimed.

Barnaby let out a dramatic howl of pain as if someone just stabbed him while you giggled. "That was just doggone terrible!" Barnaby commented, "just pawful! I think I'm gonna need a doggy bag."

"Oh it was not, Barnaby! It was a good joke!" Julie pouted, "don't you get it? One is a number but it also sounds like won! You know, when you won a game."

Barnaby let out another dramatic howl of pain again as if he has been impale again, "now she's explainin' it! Oh- when will the agony stop!? I'm just a little pooch in peril!" Barnaby made a dramatic fall, as if he was about to go to the light, "bury me in my favorite sunny spot, kid," Barnaby said to you and Wally, "I'm goin' into the light!"

"Oh Barnaby, you're just rotten!" Julie pout, "it was too a funny joke! Wasn't it, [NAME] and Wally?" Julie asked.

You turn your head to Wally, seeking for guidance or hoping that he will help you to get out of the tension situation.