Eddie's Big Lift

You, Julie, and Sally are doing acting together. At first, you were having a hard time getting into your character. Thanks to Julie and Sally's help, you steal the show. However, Julie and Sally are having a debatable conversation about Eddie's strength.

"Well it's a showstopper of an idea, Julie. I'll give you that," Sally said, "but I just don't believe it's possible!"

"No, it's true! I swear, I swear!" Julie said, while you turn your head only to see Frank entering the scene.

You wave, "hi Frank!"

Frank waves back, then turns his head to Julie and Sally, "oh, what is it that you two are making a ruckus over this time?"

"Oh, hi Frank!" Julie waved at him, "I thought you said you were going to spend a quiet morning organizing your bowties!"

"How could anyone effectively organize anything with you two talking so loudly at one another?" Frank said dryly, causing you to giggle.

You love Frank, even though he can be grumpy at times. You can't help it but enjoy being around him, especially with his dry sense of humor. Frank appreciates that there are other neighbors besides Julie who appreciate his sense of humor. 

"Our most monstrously marvelous Juliet here insists that the local mailman is enough of a powerhouse to lift every! Single! Neighbor! In the neighborhood!" Sally said in a dramatic pose.

"Oh Julie, not this again," Frank facepalm.

"It's true, it's true! Fraaaaank, you've seen it too!" Julie said before looking at you, "even [NAME] saw it!"

"I have?" you questioned.

"Now, Eddie is..." Frank paused a bit to trying to find the right words, "fairly capable what with carrying all his packages and such around, but-"

"So you agree!" Julie exclaimed.

"I did not say- Julie, our neighborhood includes the likes of Barnaby and Home, no one could-"

"EDDIE! CAN! LIFT! A! HOOUUUSSSSEEE!" Julie exclaimed excitedly.

"I give up," Frank said.

You pat Frank on the back, "at least you tried."

"Well, I simply can't accept such a boast without proof," Sally said.

"Oh, I can prove it!" Julie said excitedly, "look! Here comes Edde now! Watch this!"

"What do you mean you can prove-" before Frank could finish his sentence, Julie picks you up and runs off, "[NAME]!"

"Mail call!" Eddie called out, "I've got mail here fo-" before Eddie could finish his announcement he saw you on Julie's back while Julie was running toward him, "oh no."

"EDDIE! EDDIE! EDDIE! CATCH ME! QUICK! CATCH ME!" Julie said like a child running toward their parents expecting their parents to catch them while they jump toward them. You hold onto Julie tightly, praying to yourself that you won't get hurt in the process. Eddie drops the packages, letting out an "oof" as he catches you and Julie.

"TA-DAA!! See? See!?" Julie said happily, while your heart is pounding against your chest and appreciates that you didn't get hurt in the process.

"That's hardly convincing," Sally said dismissively.

"Yes, I could probably lift you if sufficiently motivated, Julie," Frank said.

"Hey! I'm on Julie's back y'know!" you exclaimed, "I almost died!"

"Oh, hi [NAME], I didn't see you!" Eddie said, after putting you and Julie down.

"Hi Eddie," you reply.