Big Family (Hidden Video Part 12)

You, Wally and Barnaby are at Howdy's store, Wally ordered himself a treat, you ordered yourself [insert your favorite drink] and Barnaby ordered himself a hotdog. You and Wally already found a seat while Barnaby is talking to Howdy. You and Wally decide to listen in on the conversation while you're eating your [insert your favorite drink].

"...So my brother Charlie tells my sister Dolly that our brother Barley's cousin Henry is turnin' over a new leaf," Howdy said to Barnaby, "but if ya ask me, Barn, a caterpillar's always turnin' over leaves. We just call it a salad."

"So you don't believe the poor guy?" Barnaby asked, "sounds like you're just givenin' him the short end of the stick."

"Short end of the-," Howdy paused with a befuddled sound, "we've given that clown the whole branch!" You let out a small giggled.

"So he's a clown too?" Barnaby asked, "now you're speakin' my language, Howdy."

"You wouldn't believe what happened next," Howdy said, "my brother Chuck wished our brother Buck good luck on gettin' that cluck. Henry to straighten up and fly right!"

"Fly?" Barnaby questioned, "wait, wait, wait- he's a butterfly? I thought he was a caterpillar."

Howdy lets out a small laugh but he quickly catches himself and tutting Barnaby, "you're bein' a wise guy, Barn, but I'm serious! Then... you're not gonna believe this. Outta the blue comes our sister Sue and her brother Drew talking to my sister Dolly about gettin' Henry on a trolley to see our aunt Molly."

"Woolly Aunt Molly?" Barnaby asked.

"Woolly Aunt Molly, Barn!" Howdy said, "on my father's left hand side- my left not yours," Howdy said to Barnaby, "maybe, upper left hand-side!"

"Oh, well how could I get that confused?" Barnaby asked with a hint of playful sarcasm.

"But long story short," Howdy said, "Molly tells Henry to listen to our cousin Barley and my brother Charlie who insist they're through with my sister Sue and her brother Drew and to get back on that trolley and talk to Dolly about gettin' his act together."

"Oh brother," Barnaby commented.

"No, no, Dolly's my sister," Howdy said. There was a brief pause, then Howdy and Barnaby let out a laugh, which you laugh a little even though you have no idea why they're laughing, but you want to laugh. "I know I can always talk to you, Barn," Howdy said, "I tell ya havin' a big family ain't easy. Too many things to keep track of."

"Tell me about it," you commented but not loud enough for anyone except Wally to hear. Wally remains silent, which you appreciate that Wally didn't call you out on it.

"You're right about that," Barnaby replied to Howdy, "I'm just listenin' in and I can barely keep track! The only family I got to keep track of is my dear, sweet mama."

"That's cute," you muttered.

"That's right," Howdy said, "y'know, next time she comes around, you oughta let me serve her one of my strawberry soda pops."

"Nobody makes 'em like you do, pal," Barnaby said, nodding his head, "speaking of which." Barnaby turns his head to you and Wally. Barnaby walks up to you and Wally, "how's that drink treating you, [NAME] and Wally?"

While Barnaby walks up to you and Wally, you notice that Wally moves closer to his drink to consume it.