October 7th - Death of a Bachelor [Dragon Shanks x F!Reader] {Erotic Romance}

❀ Your heated romance with the big-shot CEO Shanks has caused him to shower you in gifts

Your heated romance with the big-shot CEO Shanks has caused him to shower you in gifts. You aren't against it, but when you ask why he dotes on you so much, he always answers the same way.

CW: Shanks and his STUPID FUCKING SMILE UGH, oral (female receiving), unprotected sex, vaginal penetration, the deep desire to be doted on.

Title Song: "Death of a Bachelor" By Panic! At the Disco

When you came over for the weekend to your boyfriend's place, you weren't surprised to find him not home

When you came over for the weekend to your boyfriend's place, you weren't surprised to find him not home. Shanks was always busy with work during the day—it was why he gave you key, after all. Well, a symbolic key at least, it did not actually unlock his mansion where the staff never questioned your presence and always let you in on sight alone. Even with how much he doted on you, you felt you would never really get used to that.

He texted you that he would still be just another hour at the office, such was the life of a CEO of a massive company. While you normally had no issue waiting, especially since his weekend was cleared, you still felt rather playful, and only responded with a "K". You followed it with a very nice thigh picture from under the dress you were wearing to show him the body jewelry he had given you. No one else could see it, and he would have known you were wearing it the moment he touched you, but it was just more fun this way.

Shanks was home within 20 minutes.

First was you scolding him for rushing home, you weren't going anywhere, and his work was still important. Second was him just smiling at you with that big dopey grin he always had as he ignored your scolding, his hand wandering your body to find all of the pieces of body jewelry you were wearing under the fabric of your clothes. Third was you slapping his hand away. He only had one arm, an accident from an incident long ago, which he never explained further.

"I am talking to you," you chided, pointing a finger at him, "You can't solve all of our arguments with feeling me up!"

"Doesn't mean I won't try." His smile never left as he picked you up with his one arm and placed you on the credenza in the foyer.