Chapter 13: I m F***ed!!!

I didn't mean it literally about anyone in the story😅 No smut ahead🤭🤭😈

—-

"What the fuck did I do? "
Joon sat back on his chair in the middle of working, cringing hard, remembering the guts he had to behave flirtatiously with Jungkook in front of his possible future brother-in-law and his assistant.

"Arghh !!" He groaned and covered his face with his hands.

"What did you do? "A voice came in suddenly, making him remember that Soobin was in the room, sitting opposite him with a creased forehead.

Namjoon cleared his throat, sat back up, and shrugged.
"Nothing " and picked up a water bottle to down the contents in it to his mouth to avoid the obvious awkwardness in his face.

Soobin was about to question him again when they heard the room's door open.

"Heyy kids!! Ahh, my favorite assistant is here. Hey, Soobin, " Jin said, faking a big smile.

"Ssup!!" Soobin nodded and went back to the document he was typing.

Namjoon snorted, earning an eyeroll from Jin.

Jin shook his head in disappointment and sat down next to Namjoon. "When are they arriving?" Jin asked, loosening his suit buttons.

"30 minutes or so, they are stuck in traffic," NamJoon answered.

"Do you need chocolate ice cream? "Soobin asked out of nowhere.
Namjoon frowned and looked at him.
"Icecream? "

Soobin side-eyed Jin, his mouth itching to tell him about the incident he witnessed a few days ago that Namjoon clearly asked to keep it as a secret.
"No, I thought you developed a new taste for ice cream. Since that day, you have been craving it so much that you snatched your friends ice cream and ate it. So should I get more ice cream and keep it in your personal fridge? " Soobin asked, suppressing a smile that was about to breakout.

Namjoon rolled his eyes at his assistant, knowing very well that he was trying to snitch on Jin about Jungkook indirectly.

"No..Soobin!! I don't need ice cream," Namjoon said, gritting his teeth.

Jin looked at his friend and was surprised: "You ate ice cream; That too, someone's half eaten one..you the neat freak? Seriously? You once dumped an entire tub of yogurt in the trash because I put a spoon in it. How good was this ice cream? Hmm!"  he snorted.

Soobin snickered and bit his lips. "It's not the ice cream, its..."
"You can go...mail me the things I asked for," Namjoon interfered, shooting a death glare at Soobin. He swallowed and sat straight, seeing his boss's face.
"Also, don't forget to arrange for the drinks during the meeting," Namjoon said, eyeing him as he went out of the room.

Namjoon watched Soobin leave the room with a pout. As he left, he took out some tissues and cleaned up the marks Soobin's hands left on his table.
"Such a snitch," he mumbled.

"What is happening, Joon? You are weird these days; are you hiding anything? " Jin asked, opening his laptop.
"No hyung! Leave it. You know he is a bit enthusiastic," Namjoon said to avoid a discussion with Jin about the topic.

Jin shrugged. "Anyway, your uncle wants to invest suddenly! What is this about? He called me, asking about opening a physical store for our brand. It was so sudden. I didn't say anything because Soobin was here. Did you know about this?"

Namjoon poked his cheeks with his tongue and looked at him. He took a moment and gripped the dirty tissues in his hands.
"We are not there yet! It's a risk. We are on the verge of getting new collabs, and I think we can wait for now before jumping into such a big decision, he answered as he threw away the tissues.