New Kid.

*Noemi's POV*

I sit lazily in Social Studies class. God why won't this day just end? I thought to myself. My fat-arse teacher, Mrs. Anderson, went on about something in the Middle Ages. As usual I zoned out, who cares what happened in history? Their dead already, get over it.

Nothing exciting ever happened in this school.

In the middle of the lecture the door opened, I didn't bother to look at the door. I expected it to be the principle coming in and taking me away 'cos of the spray painting in the library. I'm your average "bad-arse chick who breaks rules".

To my surprise, it was this blond haired boy. I'm guessed he's a nerd 'cos of the way he walked. Time to get into my 'Welcome to school Motherfucker' mode.

"Who are you?" asked my hellish teacher, in her annoying arse voice.

"I'm new." He spoke barely above a whisper.

"Well then, you'll be sitting next to," she said scanning the room. "Noemi." That stupid bitch, she obviously knew how I was. I hated people. I'm not a people person.

He also scanned the room 'cos he didn't know who I was.. yet.

The bitch must've seen his confusion, "Noemi, please raise your hand." I did as I was told and raised my hand. He saw me and walked over fast. He sat next to me and smiled. He had a really nice smile. I smiled back, maybe I won't hate this kid like I hated everyone else.

***

After the day ended, I had after school detention for the spray painting. Apparently, my partner in crime doesn't know how to keep their mouth shut. I walked through the halls looking for the usual detention room. Room 201.

I was about to turn the hallway to get to the detention room when I heard a faint yell for help.

"Help!" the noise got louder as I went down another hallway. As I got closer I recognised the voice.

I saw the new kid being pummeled by Erik. The other local school bad-arse. I got there just in time to stop Erik from smashing his face in.

"Let go of him. Now!" I yelled.

Erik turned to look at me and smirked. "Noemi, Nice to see you again."

"Let go of him now." I said annoyed.

"Nah."

I walked up toward him and punched him in the side of the face, making him fall. Erik had ran away like a little bitch.

"Sorry about that." I said apologetically.

"It's alright.. I'm Niall by the way." He smiled.