Orpahage.

*Noemi's POV*

"Where do you live?" Maura asked. I chocked on my food. Niall looked extremely concerned 'cos he's the only guy I've ever told about being a orphan.

"I-I-I" was all I could say before I got up and ran to the bathroom. I can tell by the look on Maura's face that she knew she upset me. Once in the bathroom, I sat on the toilet and cried. I'd give anything to just be dead at the moment. I want out on my terrible life. In the heat of the moment I wished I still had my razor-blade. Sure, I quit almost a month ago, but sometimes I just really want to. I feel as if everything is my fault, even the things I'm not involved in.

There was a knock on the door, which brought me back to reality.

"Noemi? Are you okay?" It was Niall.

I got up from my original position, wiped away my tears, and opened the door. "Yea. Just a little flustered. I need some air." Niall agreed to let me go outside after I kept telling him I was fine. I grabbed my backpack and walked outside. I started looking throughout it to see if I'd find them, I eventually did find what I was looking for: cigarettes.

I only smoked when I was stressed or tired. I've been smoking since 13. I'm not addicted though, I know when to stop. Then I thought about what Maura said again. Not thinking, I made a run for it. Cigarette in hand, I ran down the street to where I thought Niall couldn't see me anymore. Now all I have to do is walk another couple of miles to get to the orphanage.

***

I got to the orphanage at around 10. I walked in and the 'Bitch' was still awake.

"Now where were you? You little slut? Selling your body?" She slurred her words obviously drunk.

"Why do you care all of a sudden?" I asked angrily.

"Your apart of this orphanage too. I want you home right after school tomorrow." She demanded.

"Some people want what they can't have." I said while walking upstairs.

I got to the room that I share with twins about 7. They were asleep so I had to be quiet. After putting on my pajamas I slipped into bed. Hopefully slumber could help me take my mind off of things.

Then it hit me:

I'm gonna have to go to school with Niall tomorrow.