Sex.

*Noemi's POV*

I woke up in the morning realising I missed my morning detention. "Fuck." I mumbled under my breath. I needed to wake up the twins.

"Sophia, Ashley, get up." I gently shook them.

They squirmed a little, not wanting to get up. 'Same here.' I though.

I didn't have much time to get ready, 'cos I walked to school everyday an it was at least 2 miles away.

I just pulled on my black skin tight jeans, some combat boots, gray tank top, and leather jacket. Not very nice but I needed to go.

Sophia and Ashley got up changed into dresses, casual girly-girl style, and the bus came and picked them up.'When I'm old enough, I'm going to adopt those two.' I thought. They trusted me, with their lives, so why not?

I ran down the stairs just to be interrupted but the 'Bitch'.

"Hurry up, you disappointment." She called after me.

"I'd rather be a disappointment, then to be you." I said, disgust heard in my voice.

She didn't say anything, just rolled her eyes. 'I should roll my eyes at you, Bitch.' I thought. Then I left walking toward school.

***

I arrived there with butterflies, I knew I'd see my boyfriend. A.K.A Niall.

I walked in and I think it's just natural to turn on 'bad-arse chick' mode on. I guess to can call me two-faced, but I'm not like that to people. I hate you, and that's that.

I said "Sup." to the other fellow bad-arses. I heard my name being called but everyone knows me, and I really wasn't in the mood to talk.

I felt an arm touch mine and turned around to see Niall. "I've been looking for you." He said.

"Oh... I'm sorry for leaving yesterday. I was frustrated and tired." I said feeling guilty.

"You could've stayed the night." He responded.

"I could never ask that, I have to take care of 'my kids'."I said putting quotations around 'my kids'.

"Whoa, I didn't know you never had sex before." He said surprised.

"Niall, I'm just kidding. And you act like I'm innocent." I smirked.

He blushed, God that was just adorable.

"So, you've had sex?" He asked blushing.

"Yes, but if it helps you sleep better then No." I said rubbing his arm guilty.

"Oh..." He said, voice trailing.

"Why do you care?" I asked.

He pulled me away from most of civilisation, thank you. "I need to tell you something." He said quietly.

I nodded for him to continue.

"Well, I'm not one either." This took me by surprise. I thought he was a virgin.

"Erm... Who?" I asked wanting to know everything.

"No one important now." He said.

"That still doesn't answer my question." I said.

"It was my friends little sister, but we don't talk now." He said.

That got me wondering. If he didn't care about her after, will he care about me if we do that? I wondered this.

This next thing I said caught even me by surprise.

"We should have sex." I said.