Niall.

*Noemi's POV*

I helped Niall pick up some of his papers that fell. I'm never really this nice to people. I wonder what's changed in me so suddenly?

"So, I guess I should be getting to detention then." I said, wanting to avoid being nice. Just cos we were in an empty hallway doesn't mean I can't continue my bad-arseness.

"I could wait for you if you want.." He said shyly.

"You don't have to."

"I insist." and with that we were off to Room 201. He wasn't allowed inside, so he stayed behind the door. I could've sworn I saw him a couple times looking at me. I looked at the door and he looked back, making funny faces. Some actually made me laugh. I got in trouble for my happiness. God, this is why I hate people.

Niall saw the teacher snapping at me too so he quieted down and he stopped making faces.

"You stupid bitch." I muttered under my breath.

I was in there for at least an hour. 5 minutes left. I looked around to see, Brianna, my other friend. I'd gotten to know her, she was one of the few people I didn't hate.

I smiled at her. Wonder what she's in here for? I wouldn't doubt she did something just as bad as me. Brianna and I were kind of alike.

"Hey, Brianna!" I yelled loudly.

"Hey, Noe-" just as she was about to finish my name, the bitch had to say something.

"Quiet down. I don't want to be here next week for detention too." She snapped.

This bitch has to ruin our fun.

After that little scene we caused, I walked out completely forgetting Niall was with me. He tapped on my shoulder and I went into defence mode. I was about to hit him, but he stopped my arm.

"Noemi, It's just me."

"Oh, sorry Niall." I said a little embarrassed.

"So where do you live?" He asked.

"Like an hour away. You?"

"I live a couple blocks away."

"So, you live in the nice houses?" I asked, not so surprised. I mean he is smart.

"Yeah.."

After that we stood a little silent. But he knows how to start conversation.

"Shouldn't you be getting home?" he asked.

"They could care less where I am."

"They? As in your parents? Why wouldn't they care about you?" He asked again.

"They, As in the people at the orphanage. My life is practically another version of Orphan Anne."

"You live in an orphanage?"

"Yes, I do. You think I'd act like I do if I had parents to care?"

"Well, if you want you could stay at my place. There's plenty of room." He suggested.

"You shouldn't be offering your home to strangers." I smirked.

"So, that's a yes?" He chuckled.

"Sure."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

im sorry this chapter isnt that good. I have writers block.(x

Vote Comment?(: