Tomorrow's the Big Day.

(A/N: from now on, the chapters will be written in Noemi's POV.)

"Who's the whore?" I pressed on. "No one." he answered finally.

"You can't tell me that was 'no one', she obviously likes you. With that stupid wink whilst leaving."

"Is someone jealous?" He asked me with a smirk. I scoffed, "No.."

"Then there's nothing to worry about, okay baby?" He smiled kissing my forehead. "Any way, why are you here?"

"Well, I thought you'd be happy that they FINALLY released me from the hospital."

"Yeah! Babe, I was so worried, after my shower I was going to change and eat then go straight back to the hospital.. but then she showed up.." He looked at the ground.

"Its okay babe, by the time you would get there I'd be here." I smiled at him. "You know this has been the longest three days of my life.."

"SAME HERE! With the whole adoption thing going on soon, I just want to relax and sit down. Maybe even read a book." He sighed and sat down on his bed.

"What I'd do to just sleep." I laid on his bed. "Just shut my eyes and.." I yawned. "Sleep.." Before I knew it, I was actually asleep.

*

I woke up later, much later. From what Niall's alarm clock said, I'd been out for almost 24 hours. Niall wasn't beside me, so I assumed he was up and jogging; his normal routine.

I yawned getting up. I need to take a shower, I smell filthy. It's Tuesday afternoon already.. in less than 24 hours I would be getting adopted.

When you're about to leave something for a long time, it kind of makes you think about all the good things about it.

The orphanage before this all happened: A small rotten hell hole that I would never leave.

The orphanage now: The place I grew up..

In no time, I will probably never see it again. All my memories of that place are now just going to be memories forever.

I had to stop before I cried. Ew! WHEN DID I BECOME SUCH A SOFTIE?! Before Niall, I never cried. I was numb to everything. No one could hurt me.

I walked out of Niall's bedroom to bump into a hard chest. "Oh, hey baby." I sleepily smiled. "Hey love." He smiled pecking my lips before going to his bedroom. I should probably head home.

"Hey babe, I'm gonna go home, k?" I didn't wait for a response, I started for the door when Maura spotted me.

"Hey pumpkin." I laughed at the nickname. "Hey.. mum." She gave me a hug and smiled. "Where are you off to?"

"The orphanage." She smiled again and suggested that she take me. I didn't object, I didn't want to walk.

We got there in to time with the car. I thanked Maura again and got off. She rode off and I walked into the brick building in front of me.

"Tomorrow's the big day!" Donna smiled and hugged me when I walked in.