Awkwardness Forever. -WARNING SMUT-

This may get a little intense. So for any of you that aren't horny bastards, I suggesst not to read this chapter. Just saying... xD

*Niall's POV*

"We should have sex." Noemi said. I was a bit surprised. Why would someone plan sex? It's not right.

"Erm... okay." I stuttered a bit. God, why am I nervous?

"So, when?" She asked.

"Whenever you want." I said, a bit uncomfortable.

"Today? After school? In the janitors closet?"

"Oh... I thought I'd be a little more romantic. Not a janitors closet...." I said voice trailing off.

"Hey! My first time was in a janitors closet!" She whisper-yelled.

"How about, my house?" I suggested.

"Sure, whatever is good for you."

"Okay, so it's settled, we're going to have sex at you're house, after school." I said.

"Yea." Then the bell rung after she said that. I headed for my first period, Language Arts.

***

After a long two periods of Language Arts, I headed for Geometry.

I wasn't typically good at Geometry, but I did better than most of the kids there.

I was sitting there ready to start the class when a blonde girl sat next to me.

"Hey, my name is Maddison." She said in a cheerful voice.

"I'm Niall." I held my hand out for her to shake, she did. Wow, she was polite.

"I heard you are dating Noemi?" She asked, still very politely.

"Yes, I am." I said smiling, thinking about her.

"Well, you should know about her history.." She said frowning a bit.

"Okay?" I said. My relationship with Noemi was none of her business.

"Noemi has done a lot of bad things in her past... stuff that you probably would want to know..." Her voice always trailing off.

"Okay. What would that be?" I asked, curious.

"There was a rumour Noemi sold drugs, and did drugs."

"Why would I care about what happened in her past? I only care about the present, and future." I said, very confidently.

"I just thought I'd let you know."

"Okay, thanks for letting me know an old rumour." Who does she think she is? I don't care about Noemi's past. and it was only a rumour. People are so naïve.

Then we got scolded for talking.

***

After my little chit-chat with the blond, the rest of my day was a blur.

Lunch came and gone, so did the rest of my periods. Pretty soon it was the end of the day.

The bell rang and I walked to my car like a zombie.

I heard a faint yell of my name, but chose to ignore it.

"Niall!" They grabbed my shoulder and I turned back to see my girlfriend.

"Hey, babe." I said.

"Hey, babe. Ready?" She asked.

"Yeah. Lets go." We got to the car and I opened the passenger's seat for her like a gentleman. I started the engine and we drove not very long to my house.

We arrived there and got out, we headed for my room as soon as we got into the house.

"I'm home!" I yelled just as I got to my door.

"Dinners ready in-" I didn't hear the rest before I closed the door.

I looked over to Noemi to see her standing at my window. I walked up to her and started kissing her neck, leaving little love bites.

She turned around so our chests were touching, our bodies so close I can feel my member harden.

She giggled a bit when she felt it too, "Getting a little to excited there, Niall?" She asked, biting her lips to keep the laugh from coming out.

I laughed as well.

I slowly started to undress her from her shirt. I pulled it off and flung it to the floor, she was in her bra, covering up a bit. I didn't know she was insecure.

"Babe, don't cover your body, you're beautiful." I whispered into her ear, making her blush. Awwwwe.

She pulled off my shirt and started to unbutton my pants. My memeber hardened even more.

She pulled off my pants so I was only in my boxers. She blushed a little.

I pulled off her pants, so now she was left in her matching black panties and bra.

I pulled her toward my bed, I guess she tripped 'cos she landed on top of me on my own bed. I laughed at her a bit. She blushed badly.

I put a blanket on top of us, so we were both covered. I slowly started pulling on the hem of her panties, asking her if it was cool to take them off her. She nodded.

I pulled them off slowly, but teasingly. She scoffed, "Niall, don't be such a tease." I laughed and pulled them off officially. I pulled off my boxers as well. She only had her bra on. I had nothing.

My member began to harden again, "Are you sure your ready?" I asked.

"Niall, I'm not a virgin, just stick it in me." I did as I was told and did it, maybe a bit to forcefully. She looked as if she was going to cry so I pulled out.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Niall, I have a confession to make.. I am a virgin. Or I guess now was." She said guiltly.

"Why didn't you just tell me babe? I could've been more gentle.. Do you still wanna go on?" I asked.

"Yes, might as well finish what you started." She smiled a bit, so did I.

"Okay, I'll go slow." I did I thrust into her slowly, making sure I didn't hurt her. I still hurt her, but I could tell within a matter of minutes, all she could feel was pleasure.

I started pumping faster earning a moan from her.

We were at it like this for about an hour, before my brother comes barging in.

"Dinners re-" He stared at the sheets and I poked my head out to see him.

"Yea Niall! Get some!" He yelled.

"Shit.." I mumbled, looking at Noemi blushing.

"I'll leave you to finish up buisness." He smirked then walked out.

"Sorry about that." I apologised.

"Awkwardness, forever."