Adopt Me?

Beware with this one as well, I kind of added a bit of words children under 13 wouldn't know of. Well, happy reading...

*Noemi's POV*

Just as I was about to reach my orgasm, Greg has to come waltzing in.

"Shit..." I heard Niall mutter.

I blushed. I mean, we did just get walked in on by his brother. It was embarrassing.

After Greg had left the room, yelling some inappropriate but funny comments, Niall and I finished.

I was slightly disappointed. I was almost at the edge. I heard the sensation feels good, but today just wasn't my day.

I pulled on my black panties. Then my pants and Niall's "Free Hugs" shirt. Niall put on some four leafed clover boxers and Irish flag pyjamas, and a white muscle shirt.

I got up from the bed and couldn't stand. I felt and odd painful feeling in my legs, so then I fell. I regained my composure with the help of Niall and he walked back over to his closet. I came up behind him and hugged him from behind.

"Nice boxers, babe." I said seductivly into his ear.

He turned around quickly, so that we were chest to chest.

"Don't have bad ones yourself." He said just as seductivly.

I laughed slapped his arse then walked toward the door, the odd feeling in my legs going away.

"Niall my legs hurt." I said walking down the stairs.

He stopped then started laughing. I was pretty confused.

"What?" I asked.

He laughed even harder.

I rolled my eyes and pulled him along to not walk into his dining room alone.

We walked in and I was Greg on his phone. He noticed us walk in and he smirked then winked.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Oh! Noemi! I didn't know that you'd be going us for dinner." Maura said surprised.

"Yea. I'm sorry. It's was kind of a last minutes thing." Niall said, guiltily.

"It's alright, here sit here Noemi." Maura got up gesturing to her seat.

"No, no, no, it's okay. I can stand." I insisted.

"Nonsense Noemi. You're my guest, I'd be my honour."

I smiled at how amazing his family was, the were all so nice.

Maura served me and sat down.

We made small talk through your the dinner then once again Maura asked:

"Noemi, you never did tell me when you lived."

I choke on my food again.

"Mum!" Niall yelled.

I cleared my throat then said, "Niall it's okay, she deserves to know."

Maura looked surprised but didn't say anything. I have Niall the 'it's okay' look.

Then I stated, "I live in an orphanage, Mrs. Horan."

Maura widened her eyes an dropped her fork.

She got up from her seat and ran for me.

"I'm so sorry Noemi! I had no idea." She said sympathetically. I hate it when people sympathise for me, it makes me feel weak.

"It's okay, Mrs. Horan, you didn't know."

She looked over at at Chris and gave him the 'I need to talk to you' look.

That can't be good. I thought.

They walked into the hall and I felt like crying, just to think that Mrs. Horan or Chris didn't like 'cos I was an orphan.

Mrs. Horan walked in a few minutes later with Chris at her heels.

"Noemi..." She started.

I could feel the tears well up in my eyes. Niall came to comfort me, if it were bad news.

"Chris and I have decided..." I waited for her to continue.

"We would like to adopt you."