Donna Boisey.

*Niall's POV*

At the moment, I didn't know what I was saying. I was so desperate to see her beautiful eyes again. She's gorgeous, I don't understand why someone would hurt her. She hasn't done anything bad..

"I promise, I'll propose." Those words fell out of my mouth, and for that brief second in time, I believed one day I would. Just not now, I mean, I'm only 18.

I heard a beep. Instantly, I thought I had lost her. That's when I heard someone say my name. "Niall?"

I looked up, the tears in my eyes blurring my vision. "Niall? Is that you? Is this heaven?" She asked quietly.

"Noemi!" I yelled.

"Is that really you?!"

"Yes baby, it's me." I smiled. Putting my hand on her cheek, I moved my thumb around on her cheek.

"So, this isn't heaven? I'm not dead?" She said in disbelief.

"No, you're as alive as you're ever going to be." I smiled.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me closer to her. I held on to her like my life depended on it.

"I'm so so so sorry Niall," She whispered into my ear whilst pulling away and looking into my eyes. "I didn't mean for it to go like this, I didn't even know you followed me."

"I wanted to talk to you about the adoption.. I wanted to know what your final decision is."

"I'd be great to be adopted by your parents," she paused. "But I need to stay and take care of the twins. They have nobody, when I'm able to leave that hell hole, I want to adopt them myself." She spoke, he voice getting quieter with every word.

"Noemi, I know you care for those girls, but c'mon, it's your chance to finally have a family.. plus you'll be closer to me." I said convincingly.

"That'd be the opposite of what I want to do, whenever I'm near you, bad things happen. I'm no good for you." Her voice cracked at the end of her sentence.

"Noemi, please?" I looked into her eyes and kissed her. It was the most passionate kiss we had ever shared.

She pulled away. "If your Mum is going to adopt me, then she'll have to adopt Sophia and Ashley too. There's no way in hell I'm leaving them with 'The Bitch'." She smirked.

"Of course, milady." I grabbed her hand and kissed it. I was going to be a gentlemen today.

As if on Que., 'The Bitch' showed up, bursting through the door.

"Noemi, sweetie!" Noemi groaned.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"I'm fine ya know, just siting in a hospital, trying to get over the fact I was almost killed." Noemi said trying to get away.

"There's no need to be sarcastic." 'The Bitch' frowned.

I spoke up, "I never really did get your real name."

"Really? Then what have you been calling me?"

"Um.. nothing.." I stuttered.

"It's Donna. Donna Boisey."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AND WE DANCED ALL NIGHT TO THE BEST SONG EVER. WE KNEW EVERY LINE, NOW I CAN'T REMEMBER. THAT IS LITERALLY THE BEST SONG EVER.

So, I updated. Yay. I suck at writing. Haha. Well, here you go my children.

My name is Georgia Rose.

P.S. my daddy is a dentist. ;D