The Last Skype Call.

We were in the air. The girls weren't happy like always; they were sad and tired. I knew if I brought them they'd be like this at first, but they'd get used to it.

"Girls!" I had gotten their attention. They looked at me with pleading eyes; they wanted me to turn this plane around.

I looked down for a second disappointed in myself for not being about to do that. I looked back up with an idea.

"Lets make a Skype call!" I clapped my hands and their eyes instantly brightened with happiness that they were going to see the family again.

I had to dig for my laptop in one of the boxes and brought it out setting it on a little desk in front of me.

I clicked on some things and got my hair ready. I wanted the last memory of me for a whilst to be pretty.

"You already look pretty Mummy- I mean Noemi." My eyes widened. Did she just call me mum? Did Sophia see me as her mother even though she had Donna and Maura? My eyes filled with tears of joy at the thought.

She turned her attention back onto the computer screen where the family's faces showed up.

"Hey!" They all yelled at once.

The girls were so excited to see their faces even though we'd been on flight for a half an hour. Need I mention that this flight was 14 hours! And I had to stay awake cos there was no other adult on the plane but the pilot.

"How's the flight doing ya?" I heard Chris' voice on the screen.

"It's going great!" The twins both chirped at the same time. "Nothing wrong so far, but it is boor-ing." she said the word with so much sass; I laughed so hard I almost fell.

They talked for hours until the girls felt sleepy at about 2 o'clock in the morning.

I laughed at how fast asleep they were. I bent over to pick up some toys the girls played with before the Skype call.

I heard a wolf-whistle. My facial features went from calm to disgusted, thinking it was the pilot doing that. I instantly got up and covered my bum.

"Damn." I turned to face where the noise was coming from and it was my laptop. Niall's smirk on the screen.

I giggled at what had happened and blushed cheery red. "You can't do anything now can't you." I winked.

"Not unless I hop on a plane after you." He had the biggest grin on his face; biggest one I've ever seen on him.

We continued talking about what I'm going to do and what he's going to do in the future. He wants to go onto X Factor and see how far he could get. Niall never really sung to me, but when he did, it was beautiful. He's got, honestly, the best voice on a guy I've ever heard. I totally encouraged him to go after his dream.

"Remember when we met?" He asked me.

"Yes," I nodded recalling the first time I'd ever laid eyes on him. "you were a nerd in school and I was a bad arse who did bad things for money."

"Well, as soon as you saved me from getting beat up that one day; I knew you were a keeper. I couldn't wait to know you and make you mine." I smiled at his answer.

Then we took a trip down memory lane. Everything we had done before we met and after. I left out the details on some of my stories.

I told him about the time I broke my arm on the monkey bars and the time I was almost raped. Again, not going into details.

We talked for almost my whole trip; occasionally taking bathroom breaks. Then came the harder questions:

"How are we still going to have a relationship?" he asked me.