Ride or die

"Ready for school?" My dad asked stroking my hair.
"No!" I grumbled.
"Why cant I stay home and work with express?" I asked flinging my black backpack over my shoulder.
"Go brush you teeth" my dad said complety ingnoring my objection. I nodded and walked down the stairs into my room. I looked in the mirror and took a minute to admire my outfit. The ripped light blue jeans fit perfectly. I ran my hand over my brown shirt with NEW YORK written on the shirt. I tucked it into my pants and looked down at my black converse. A grin covered my face as I went into the bath room and brushed my teeth.
"Hurry up" my dad called. I hurried as fast as I could over to the car grabbing my bag on the way. I got in the Mercedes and my dad hurried into the car in the driver seat.

I opened the car door and jumped out.
"See ya dad" I told my dad and hurried away. The school was massive. Ivy covered buildings. My mouth dropped open as I walked into my class room. I gently slid the door open and moved into an empty seat in the back of the classroom.
"Okay class everyone. Meet Cally. Come up here honey" the strawberry blonde haired women said. Nervously I got up and amde my way to the front of the class.
"Hi I'm California. Or Cally. Im a pro horse rider and have a fake arm from a bad fall" the words blurted out of my mouth and I hurried back to my seat.
"Ally your late" the teacher groaned as a blonde haired girl skipped in and sat next to me.
"Your the famous grandprix rider! Finally another horse rider" the girl said. I grinned at the bubbly girl. She looked like she always smiled.
"Do you have a horse?" I asked at a whisper careful not to be caught.
"Yeah, his name is Confetti. He's a paint horse." She whispered. For the entire rest of the day we talked about horses and the teachers just glared at us.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
At lunch time ally walked up to me.
"Hey! Let's sit with my friends" ally said grabbing my arm and yanking me over to a bright blue table.
"Hi!" A bunch of people muttered.
"Thats Stacey, Jackie , lulu, Lola, Alex, Sam and thats Annabella" Ally said pointing at all the girls. Stacey was dressed in so much makeup it looked like her face would weigh a kilogram. Jackie was the arty friend. I looked over and saw her drawing a stunning little dog. Lulu and Lola where both black haired and the same height. It looked like they where twins. Alex had short hair and was holding a basketball. A tomboy. Sam was working on some homework with her tounge sticking out. Annabella was redoing her stunning red hair.
"Soooo..." Jackie said looking at my arm just begging for the story.
"Okay I'll tell you about my arm" I laughed " I'm a horse rider and I was riding in the grandpirx when my horse tripped in water and my arm got broken really badly and had to be cut off. I nealry drowned as well so thast great" I finshed with a bow like it was a good thing.
"Wow! That must of hurt" Annabella said shocked.
"Come on I'll buy you something for the canteen" Ally said pulling me away. When we got to the canteen my eyes opened wide. Lollies! Woohoo. I grinned and looked over the items.
"Can I have a sour gecko and a choc muffin" I asked
"Off course!" Me and Ally moved up the line until we where at the front and ally ordered.the lady handed me the muffin. My eyes opened wide as I sniffed the sweat Chocolate.

I took the wrapper of the muffin and shoved it into my throat.
"Mhmmm... so good" I mumred stuffing the sweet down my mouth.

After ages the bell went.
"See ya guys!" I said walking away to my next class. ARTTTTTT woohoo. I love art so much. I opened the door and was met with the smell of paint and crayons. I walked around the classroom till I found a seat with my name on it.
"Welcome class, I'm Mrs. Cutback your art teacher. Take a piece of paper and start draw your favourite animal" Mrs.cut back said with a kind smile. I reached out and grabbed some apper and stated to draw a horse. The pencil ran over the paper till it took form of a horse with a rider on it. The horse was tackless and the girl was galloping with her hands in the air.
"Very nice" the art teacher said smiling at me.
"You like horses?"
"Yep I love them! I am a pro rider" I said grinning. I kinda love to brag about it.

After an hour the teacher said "okay everyone thats it for today! Have a good day!" I waved good bye and grabbed my bag from the front of the room. I sprinted as fast as I could to the main road. My feet hit the ground I was desperate to get to my car . When I got in the car my dad was driving me to rivershine ranch. Today I was gonna work on haltering express and getting him used to being led around by people. I aslo had a lesson with limitless.

"Hey dad!" I said getting into the car as fast as I could.