Final show down

"This is the grandprix! Im freaking out" I screamed as I sat on express's saddle.
"You'll be fine" ally said looking more nervous then me.
" I've never shown express at this level with tack" I said biting my lip.
" you'll be okay! Come on head to to the starting gate! You on in a few minutes" Ally said flipping the reins over express's head and leading us over to the gate.
" I feel like a jockey going to the starting gates" I murmured as the reins where flipped over the stallions head.
"Good luck cally! Im rooting for you" Ally called out running out of the starting gate. I sat there waiting for the bell full of nerves.
"This is California Hights, she's fifteen years old and this is her second grandprix. Coming back with a metal arm! She's riding express a young stallion taken out of the paddock just a couple months ago and now he's here in the grandprix." The announcer said. I tightened the reins as I waited for the bell.

Ding

Express launched himself into a gallop. I stroked his neck calming his nerves down. The first jump was a terrifying. A massive keyhole. The jump was close to two meteres. The space for the horse to jump through. I Leander forward as we came through the jump. Express lifted himself up and I Leander forward. The jump was also super wide. Express landed on the other side with ease.
"Good boy!" I said stroking his neck. A few strides away was some steps. He jumped down it easily. I felt his ears flick back as he came to the drop off cliff jump. He stopped a she looked down at the jump.
"It's okay buddy. Come on" I said tapping him with my boots. He flicked his ears back. I kicked him a bit harder and he jumped off it. My body fell out of the saddle and I was flung in the air. I slammed down on his back.
"Sorry bud" I said stroking his neck. We moved and jumped over a masssive rolltop at over two meteres. I gave him a pata s we flew over the jump.  Express panted harder and hoarder with every stride. I gripped the leathe rreins as we flew over a fallen tree. I stroked his neck and yanked my hand off as we came to a barn jump. I glanced at how big it was. The jump over two metres ad in width it wa sever a metere. I gave him a few taps with my heels and he took off. I gribbed the saddle as he reache dout. He tucked his feet up and pulled his head down stretching over the jump. He pulled his front feet down and landed on the other side. I gave him a pat then we started to take off as we came  to a cabin. My breathing suddnley got louder as I saw the jump. It's massive! I gripped the reins and leaned forward as he jumped over it at full speed.  I tapped him with my boots beofre we took off.  When we landed I felt him slip around. His legs moved around in the mud. I gripped onto the saddle until he steadied himself and went back into a gallop.
"Good boy" I told him giving him a pat. We plunged into a lake and lept over a massive log, I gave him a pat.
"Where doign great only a few more jumps" his ears flicked back as we came to a picnic table.
"It's okay" I said kicking him harder as we came to it. He took off gently. I moved over his neck as he flew over the jump. I felt my body lean back as we landed.
"Atta boy, only three more jumps" I told him. People looked at me eager to see if I would finish the course or not. I sat deep in the saddle getting him to slow down to keep his energy. I held my breath as we came to a massive corner. If we wanted tog et through it we would have to jump at the side. If we we rt through the mane bit we wouldnt make it. I pulled him in two the inside jump and felt him jump over. I tapped him with my boots and felt hims slam onto the ground. I gave his shoulder a pat but yanked my hand back as we came to the biggest jump I ahve ever seen. It was a keyhole that was nearly eight feet.
"Eep" I said as we came just strides away from it. I ran my hand down his nec. Express looked confident. But I ddint feel it.
"I trust you boy" I said closing my eyes and leaning forward. I hugged his neck as he soared over it. I felt rain pour down. The sun had faded behind clouds. Water drenched me and express As we came to the final jump, a special wood carving off the grandprix symbol. As we came to it I took my hands off the reins and we flew over it. I didnt need anyone to tell me. We had won.

I jumped off the back off expresss and gave him a massive pat. Rain covered my riding outfit and express. I kissed his muzzle. It was like a movie seen. We where drenched in rain and I was kissing my heart horses velvet muzzle.

This isnt the end of the book. Ist the start of a new series.