Pretty bpy

I pushed the horse into a faster speed. I tapped him with my boots and we flew over a apex. Strides awa was a ditch. He flung over it and I leaned back as he landed.
"Atta lad" I said tapping his shoulder with my hands. He started moving ina lopsided weirdgate as we came to a fallen tree over a water jump.
"C'mon buddy. Come on" I encouraged kicking him harder. His ears flickered back and he flung his legs forward. He slid across the ground and stopped kicking his abck legs up. I was forced forwards out of the saddle and over his neck. My body flew over the jump and I crashed into a dirt pile on the other side. I stood up and walked over to express. I patted his shoulder and heaved myself back on.
"Come on" I said urging him into a canter. I took a few laps around the jump and pulled him inward to the jump. He yanked his ears back and lifted his front legs off the ground and reared. He stepped around on his legs. I tried to force his neck down. He slammed onto the ground and slid in the mud causing me to fall out of the saddle. I flipped into the grass.
"Ugh, express" I groaned and stood up mounted back.
"Come on let's do this" I said again. I gave him a kick and we circled a few times. I held the reins tightly as we headed to the jump. I started kicking him hard.
"Come on, get" I said pulling my hands forward. I leanded forward and he lifted his legs up. We flew over the then he slid left and I was flung over the jump.
"AAAAAAHHHHH" I screamed as I flew over the jump and crashed into the ground. I flipped over a few times and landed facedown in the grass.
"The shows tommorw, we gotta get over this!" I groaned. I pulled him back and we went over the jump. He landed on the other side without a sound.
"Atta boy!" I said.
"We gotta go get you groomed." I said hopping off.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
"Hey Ally!" I said as ally came over walking with Confetti.
"We better get these guys groomed and braided for the show" Ally said tying confetti up. I grabbed a curry comb and started brushing all the dirt off his thick untamed coat.
"Ugh he's so dirty" ally cried as she took off the blanket and saw the dirt covered gelding. We all chuckled and I started brushing the stallion. The dirt and loose hairs fell off his body till his coat was shiny. I grabbed a dandy brush and started brushing all the dirt off his feet. I started picking his hooves. I brushes all the dirt off his feet until they where shiny.
"See ya it the wash bay." I said untying express and leasing him down the bath ti the wash bay. I tied him up and turned on the hose. I sprayed it all over his body until he was drenched. I grabbed a bottle of horse soap and squirted the honey smelling liquid all over his body. I stood up on the step ladder I had to reach his back and started rubbing it in. I ran my hands all over his body until the soap was spread all over his body. I crouched down and rubbed his feet until the mud and dirt was fallen off. I stepped abck and looked at his soapy figure. I grabbed the hoes and sprayed it all over his body. The soap fell off his body. I grabbed the squeegee and ran it down his body. The water fell off his body. I gave him a pat and started  covering his tail with mane 'n' tail shampoo. I rinsed his tail down and grabbed a brush  and started detangling the mess. I moved onto his mane and started washing it. I finshed washing his mane.

I walked back to the stables and saw ally leading a wet confetti.
"Time for braids!" I said and high fived ally. I walked to his tail and started braiding it slowly. I started moving the three clumps iof hair around eachother until it formed a braid.
"There done" I said. I moved over to his mane. I started braiding his mane in small bits until it was finshed. Then I moved them into crumbs and used a sewing needle to finish off the braids.

I pulled a blanket over express's back and tied him up in the stable.
"I'll see you tommorw" I said kissing his soft muzzle. I closed the stable door and his little head pokek out.

I went into the tack shed and grabbed my show saddle. I placed it on a wood pole and started scrubbing it. I rubbed all the dirt off. My hands felt raw as I cleaned the leather. After nearly a hour I stepped away smiling at the clean new tack.

Then I grabbed my boots and started polishing the boots. I brushed the dirt off until it was clean and shiny.
"Perfect ready for the show" I said smiling. I went to my locker and placed my boots and show gear in the box.
"I'm nervous for states" I said biting my lip.
"You'll be fine!" Ally said hugging me from behind.
"Thanks, well I better get to bed, we have a early morning." I grumbled.