I should be dead

"Ready Ally?" I asked. I watched as ally cantered to into the starting gate. She gave me a nervous nod and sat there waiting for the bell. I watched as she gave her gelding a pat.
"Good luck!" I called out as I headed for my starting gate.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
I sat in the starting gate fully of never. This is states. If I dont win my reputation will ruined.
"We can do this boy" I said. The seconds I sit here feel like minutes waiting for the bell.
Ding
Express moved into a steady gallop. I held the reins tight as we turned around the corner faced with a keyhole. The jump was massive about hundred ten centi meteres. I tapped him with my boots as came strides away from it. I Leander forward and we flung ourselves through the jump.
"Atta boy" I said rewarding him with a pat. I slowed him to a canter as we came to the Weldon's wall. I looked at the massive jump and felt nerves coming over me. I held the reins tight as he flung himself over the jump. Suddenly he slipped on the mud and started sliding around. I clung on half on the saddle as he galloped to the next jump. He thundered to the jump as people watched in shock. I grasped on top his mane as he took off jumping over the corner. My foot slapped onto it but I lifted it back up. As we galloped I tried to get myself back into the saddle. As we came to a bank my hands where tired. I let go off my right hand and grapped onto the saddle with my left. I swung a foot into the struip and forced myself over his back. I was lying over the width of the saddle like a sack of hay. He jumped down the bank crushing me to fly off his back. I let out a blood curling scream as I fell down. Just centimetres away from the ground I stood with one foot in the iron. I felt the leather strap lower itself and it fell off crashing into the ground. My arms grabbed onto the leather straps on the other side of the saddle. A Chevron loomed over us we galloped to it just strides away. Express took off jumping through the narrow flags with ease.
"HELP" I screamed as we came to a small cliff jump. We would ahve to jump off a smal cliff like jump into water and just strides away would be a Trakehner. We we came to small drop express stopped. I took the chance to try and get myself back in the saddle. I kick the saddle with my foot and it slipped off his back and down to his legs. As fast as I could I got myself onto his bare back as the saddle tumbled to the ground. He stepped over it and launched himself off the drop. Gasps came from the ground as I grabbed the bridle and pulled it. The bridle suddnleny fell over his head
"I should be dead" I screamed as express Tok of flying over the  Trakehner.
"This is the most  disastrous round in the world" the announcer called out as we galloped out of the water. I had no control over him. All I had was his smooth mane. I gripped onto it and kciked him iwth my legs as we turned to a massive jump. I looked up at it. Was it a tiger trap? I dont know. Express took off flying over it. I Leander forward then kicked my body back as we came on the downfall down the hill. He sped up to eye watering speed. I gripped onto his mane as hard as I could as we moved faster and faster with every stride. Express jumped over a corner with ease.
"We gotta stop boy" I said as we came to a keyhole. The jump looked to be hundred and twenty centi meteres high. I flying my body forward as the stallion flew through the hole and landed on the other side. I panted from all the tension. I had no bridle, no saddle and no control. As we came to sunken road I landed forward and hugged his neck. I closed my eyes and felt him take over. He lept over big and smal jumps then I opned my eyes. We are just a matter of seconds away from the finsh. I clicked him as hard as I could and we moves into a fast gallop. Tears flung out off my eyes as I Leander forward. Cheers erupted form the crowd as we grew closer and closer to the painted white line. My hands left his mane and I placed them out as wel flung across the finish line.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
"Third place goes to Stacey birdhall, second place Ashley Hall, and first with the most hectic ride I ever seen, CALIFORNIA HIGHTS ON EXPRESS WITH THE TIME OF ONE MINUTE AND THIRTY ONE SECONDS" the blonde haired judge called out. I let out a massive scream and hugged express's sweaty neck. The judge walked over to me and handed me a medal and a check for three thousand dollars. She placed a ribbion over express's neck.
"Congrats, thast a fine horse you got there. Who is his sire?" The kind lady asked.
"I dont know, I found him in a paddock a couple months ago and started training him" I explained.
" I have a mare, Flashing star, I will pay you a thousand dollars for them to breed" the lady begged.
I looked at her shocked.
"Sorry he's not mine. I'll have to ask" I said kindly. The lady smiled and walked away. Suddenly I felt someone grab my arm and pull me off express. The skinny arms hugged me as I heard a scream.
"OH MY GOD!" Ally screamed. I laughed as she started dancing and freaking out.
"Are you okay?" I asked
"YOU, YOU, YOUR GOING TO NATIONLS" she scremaed. I took a minute to let it sink in.