Auditions

C.W : Bullying and a slap

"Mel I told you everything will be ok, just breathe. You're going to kill it" Ricky said to his girlfriend, who was currently pacing in the dressing room. "You think so? But Rick, she's so talented, I remember freshman year she always got the leads for everything" she cried as she continued her nervous movements.

Ricky got up and walked over to her, gently stopping her in her tracks, by placing his hands on her arms. "Melanie Hudgens breathes, you are incredibly talented, stop worrying everything will be ok?" he said, trying to reassure her. Melanie nodded her head and pulled him into a hug, " thank you ricky" she mumbled as she pulled him closer, "No need to thank me melly, it's the truth" he whispered back, before pulling away and placing a sweet kiss on her lips.

"Guys we're gonna be late hurry up" Gina spoke from the doorway, quickly motioning for her two best friends to hurry up. "Sorry G" Mel said as she quickly picked up her bag, she looked back to Ricky, only to find him all ready to go right next to her. Ricky took her hand in his "Let's do this!" he cheers, and the three make their way out of the dressing room and to the rehearsal room.

When the three arrived, they quickly placed their bags down and headed over to the benches to sit.

"Hello my babies, are you guys ready for auditions?" Miss.Jenn eagerly asked the crowd. When no one responded she continued "Well I hope you have your lines memorized, each of you will read individually and then perform the song 'Belle' sound good?" she asked, the kids nodded in response. "Perfect, now first up is Ashlyn! And I kindly ask the rest of you lovely people to wait outside till your name is called" the teacher said, before taking her seat at her desk.

The kids quickly filed out of the drama room and into the hallway. "I'll be back guys just gotta go to the bathroom really quick" Mel said to Ricky and Gina, before making her way down the hallway and to the restroom. After using the restroom, Mel walked out of the stall only to be faced with her.

Melanie rolled her eyes, and quickly made her way over to the sinks to wash her hands. "Oh well if it isn't little Melly" Kelsey taunted as she looked in the mirror to put on a thick layer of lip gloss. Melanie rolled her eyes in response, "And if it isn't the wicked witch of the west, where are the flying monkeys?" she fired back in response.

Kelsey scoffed "Whatever, you know I'm going to get this role right? You don't stand a chance, you always had the tendency to live in the shadows, so maybe it's best to stay there" the blonde responded back, slowly turning towards Melanie. Kelsey slowly walked towards the hudgens girl, before stopping a foot in front of her, the height the heels gave her intimidated Mel, who was trying to stand her ground by not showing the fact her jaw was wobbling and that tears were threatening to spill.

"Little Melly never learns her lessons, you're in the background just like you always will be'' Kelsey said, slightly pushing mel further back towards the wall after each blow, "You know you'll never be her Melanie, She's Vanessa and well you're just her sister" Kelsey cackled. Melanie's back hit the wall as Kelsey continued her attack on the poor girl, "And that boyfriend of yours, Ricky is it? Well when I get the part of Belle, he'll be my beast and well it'll just be another thing I take from you" at this point Mels eyes had betrayed her and tears now flowed freely down her cheeks.

"Aw little mel is crying" kelsey laughed, "Your part will be mine, your friends will be mine, and last but not least the thing that will be most fun to have, your precious little ricky will be mine" she finished and turned around getting ready to walk out .

"Fuck you Eileen" Melanie fired back, catching the girl off guard by using her real name, quickly Kelsey turned around, delivering a harsh and painful slap to mels face, one of her rings even cutting mels lip. "You ever call me that again you'll be fucking sorry, you know I like this name better it sounds more popular unlike that name" she seethed.