Opening night part 1

"Okay people 30 minutes till places" the stage manager said. "Hey Carlos I'm really nervous, my sister's out there," Mel said on the verge of a panic attack.

Mel could feel her panic attack coming on, so she stepped out into the hallway and sat down on one of the stair wells. Ricky, who noticed the girl looked a bit shaken, followed her out into the hallway.

"Hey are you okay you look a little nervous" Ricky said. "I'm just having a panic attack and I don't know what to do, Ricky I don't think I can go on" Mel said starting to hyperventilate.

"Hey look at me Mel you are going to do amazing, whenever you get nervous just look at me and pretend we are the only people there" Ricky said, this helped calm Mel's nerves.

"Thanks Ricky" Mel said, then pulled the boy into a hug. "Well looks like everybodies getting ready for the show so shall we join them" Ricky said "We shall" Mel said, then took ricky's hand.

"I'm so proud of all of you, and all the hard work you have put into this production" Ms.Jenn said "Now let the show begin".

Soon the lights began to flicker, which meant the show was about to start. As Ricky and Melanie we're about to go on stage the national anthem started playing, the two teens just looked at each other and laughed because they knew red was the one working the sound board.

Soon the two got the queue that it was time for them to go on stage. When they where on stage it was like the event at Ashyln's party never happened, and the whole audience could see the chemistry between the two of them.

After the two finished the Start of something new, they walked off stage and congratulated each other on how good they did, but then Ricky had to leave so he could get dressed in his getcha head in the game outfit.

The current scene just finished, and now it was time for Ricky to go on for getcha head in the game. He was doing amazing up to the part where he was levitating in the air and just as he was about to finish, his mom's new boyfriend came in and threw him off of his game.

"Gotta get m-my" Ricky choked out, he then ran off stage, overwhelmed by the fact that his mom had just brought her new boyfriend.

"Has anyone seen Melanie, I could really use a pep talk" Ricky said to carlos. "She's in one of the quick changing booths, she seemed a little nervous," Carlos said.

"Why what happened" Ricky said concern laced in his voice. "Um her sisters in the audience" Ashyln said pointing to Vanessa.

"Why what's wrong?" Kourteny asked, "My mom decided to bring her new boyfriend and I kinda wanna punch a wall" Ricky said then walked off.

"Hey you need to go on for Troy" Ricky said walking up to EJ. "Wait why?" Ej said, "I'm kinda a mess and I dont want to fuck up the show for Mel, her sisters in the audience and this role means a lot to her" Ricky said, "Wait is'nt her sister Vanessa hudgens?" Ej asked , Ricky just nodded his head wondering how EJ had found that out.