Opening night part 2

Okay everybody 5 mintues till Act 2" Ms.Jen announced, "Where's Ricky?" Mel asked Carlos, " I don't know the last time I saw him he was looking for you, he seemed kinda panicky" Carlos said.

"I'll text him to make sure he's okay" mel said. "Okay everybody places for the top of act 2" Ms.Jenn said. When Mel went on for her scene she was surprised to see EJ instead of Ricky.

"Hey where's Ricky" mel said covering her mic, "I don't know, he just gave me his jersey and left" Ej said. The two then finished their very awkward scene.

The next scene was Bop to the Top, which Seb killed because he's amazing, this gave mel enough time to check her phone and see she had one new text from
Ricky saying "My mom brought her new boyfriend and I'm kinda a mess, and I didn't want to ruin the show for you, especially in front of your sister".

He's doing this for me, but still I gotta find him, but it was too late breaking free was the next scene and she had to go on stage.

" Soaring flying there's not star in heaven we can't reach, if we're trying so we're breaking free." EJ started to sing.

Out of the corner of her eye Mel spotted Ricky, "I'm not meant to be troy" EJ said then walked off the stage.

Mel then made eye contact with Ricky and started walking over to him and singing "You know the world can see us in a way that's different than who we are creating space between us till we're separate hearts" Mel sang arriving in front of Ricky.

"I told you I don't want to ruin this for you" Ricky said "It would be ruined for me if you didn't go on" Mel stated "and remember just look at me okay, like we're the only people in the room".

Bold:Ricky Italics:Mel. Underlined:Both

"But your faith it gives me strength, strength to believe" Ricky and Mel sang together. "

we're breaking free" Mel sang

"We're soaring" "Flying"

There's not a star in heaven that we can't reach"

If we're trying yeah we're breaking free"

More than hope more than fate"

this true this is fate and together we see it coming"

More than you more than me"

Not a want but a need"

Both of us breaking free"

Soaring" "Flying"

There's not a star in heaven that we can't reach"

If we're trying yeah we're breaking free"

We're running" "Ooh climbing" "

To get to the place to be all that we can be"

Nows the time" "We're breaking free"

You know the world can see us in a way that's different than who we are"

the two finished, both out of breath from that performance.

Next up were bow's, everybody starting going on stage, and finally it was almost Ricky and Mel's turn, Ricky turned to Mel and said "can I ask you a question" "yeah but maybe after the bows?" Mel suggested.

Ricky just nodded in response, and then they were both given the queue, that it was their turn to bow. Applause was all the girl could hear, she couldn't believe that she had done it, and right in the front row was her sister cheering the loudest for Mel.

Mel could see how proud Vanessa was of her and that made Mel's heart fill with happiness."We're all in this together" the whole cast sang while they danced, and then took their final bow, then walked off stage.

"Hey have you seen Melanie" Ricky asked Carlos, "I think she's packing up her stuff" Carlos responded. Ricky then made his way to the other room where he found Mel, almost done packing up all her stuff.

"Hey you did amazing" Ricky said, this caused Mel to turn around, a little shocked because she didn't expect someone to be there. "Thanks, you too, I knew you could do it" Mel said "Well I have to go, don't you have to go find nini?" Mel said "bye ricky. Just as Mel was about to walk out Ricky said

I LOVE YOU"

this caused mel to turn around. "I've loved you since you ran into me on the first day of school, I love you, I've kicked myself every day since ashlyn's party because I couldn't believe I let the best thing I had go, I've loved you since the day you made me learn all the Choreography to "Can I have this dance", I never stopped loving you Melanie, and when I heard you sing that song the other day I realized just how much I love you, please give me another chance" Ricky said tearing up,

meanwhile mel was already a mess, tears constantly streaming down her face. "You know in musicals when people break into song and dance when they have nothing else to say" Mel said "Yeah" ricky said "Sometimes it's easier to just kiss" Mel said and then ran to ricky and kissed him. God how Mel had missed Ricky's kisses.

The kiss probably lasted about 1 minute, the two longed to be back in eachothers arms again. "I got you something" Mel said as she pulled out a small jewelry box

"come on open it" Mel said. It was a necklace that said"Ricky+Melanie 09/30/19" "That's the day I asked you to be my girlfriend" Ricky said as he looked up at Mel "I guess I'm a guy who wears necklaces now" Ricky said as he put on the necklace.

"I have something for you too" Ricky said. He handed mel a small ring box that contained a small golden ring that read "the Gabriella to my troy" engraved on the top of the ring.

"Thank you ricky I love it" Mel said "Oh and there's a song too" Ricky said, then mel gave him another kiss. "So Mel what do you say wanna be my girlfriend......again?" Ricky said "I would love to" mel respond and then gave him another kiss.

"I love you Melanie Hudgens"

"I love you Richard Bowen"

End of book 1 season 1
Please give my feedback, or suggestions or should I make a special if I hit 1k?
I'm working on a possible sequel for this book that doesn't have anything to do with the show or season two i just love this book so much and am sad it's over but once season 2 out I will continue lookalike