Afternoon Practice

At the end of the day I decided to ask if Ricky wanted to come back to my house and watch the highschool musical movies, lord knows I haven't seen them millions of times.

On our way back to my house we skated in silence. Nobody was at my house when we arrived,which I was relieved because I am not ready to tell Ricky yet.

When we walked inside, I saw him admiring all the photos my mom had put. "Wow! You sure do love Vanessa Hudgens!" he said picking up a photo of me and Vanessa when she was on set for HSM.

"Well actually that's the thing, I wasn't gonna tell you just yet, but since you found out here it goes Vanessa is my sister, I changed my last name so people would not bombarded me, I'm only telling you this because i trust you please don't say anything" I finished taking a deep breath. 

He put his hands on my shoulder and looked me in the eyes , damn those brown eyes of his, "Mel calm down your secerts safe with Hudgens" he said with a smirk. "Stop" I said with a smirk on my face, playfully hitting him on the arm.

"Now ready to watch Highschool musical, I'm warning you I know all the songs and dances moves by heart" I say as we head up stairs.

Through the whole time the movie was playing ricky couldn't take his eye of the young hudgens, who was in a state of glee watching her sister performance. He thought it couldn't get better, but then he heard he sings and my god she sounded just like Vanessa Hudgens.

" So what'd you think curly?" I said. "It was good, you would make the perfect Gabriella ya know".  I looked up at him, damn those brown eyes will be the death of me, we stared into each other's eyes and we both subconscious started to learn, but before we got any closer I heard a female voice yell "Mel you home" shit it was my sister.

"So about me being hudgens you are about to meet my sister any minute" I say giving him a sorry look. I grabbed his hand and dragged him down the stairs "Vanni where are you, there's someone I want you to meet" I yell. "In the kitchen" she yells back. When we walked in we were met with the face of my sister. "whos this?" she said winking at me. "His names Ricky, I ran into him at school and now we're friends".

"Nice to meet you I'm Vanessa" she said extending her arm out to shake his hand. "So Vanni we just finished watching HSM, because the musical this year is Highschool Musical the musical and I'm gonna audition for Gabriella" I say nervously looking at the ground.

I thought she was gonna laugh at me for wanting to audition for a part she played, but I was surprised when she said "that's amazing Mel, gotta keep the legacy going am I right?". "Yeah"I say laughing.

"Well it was nice meeting you Vanessa but I have to head home, thanks again Mel for a good afternoon good luck tomorrow I'll be there by your side!" Ricky said. I then walked him to the door and we stepped outside so Vanessa couldn't spy on us. "Thanks again Ricky, ya know for being my friend and for being chill when I told you about my life" I say and give him a kiss on the cheek. Holy shit why did I just do that. "No problem see you tomorrow Hudgens!" he said with an Obvious blush appearing on his face.

"Later curly" I say then walk back into my house. After he left the Hudgens household Ricky thought to himself. I was sad about nini dumping me but when I'm with Mel it all goes away it's as if nini never existed, but I gotta keep my head in the game I'm doing this for nini, but I am starting to question if that's really true.