3

Your POV

Her phone rang, she excused herself as she went outside.

Mina's POV

"What?"

"Yah. You better not let those policemen know that our boss is the one who killed Detective Choi's father. Distract him so he wouldn't know it. Understood?"

"You already told me the same thing hundred times ago." I rolled my eyes and ended the call.

Well..yes, I am a spy for our boss. The one who killed Y/n's father. I pretended to be a detective so I could know what's happening and what would they do to our boss.

I placed my phone inside my pocket and went inside the restaurant.

"So.." Y/n looked at me.

We continued to eat and we went back to the office.

Your POV

"Detective Choi, Detective Myoui..Chief is looking for the both of you." One of my workmate told us as they salute to us.

We went to Chief's office and knocked.

"Come in."

I opened the door for Mina. She smiled and I went inside.

"I want the both of you to finish this confidential mission.." he told us as he gave us a folder.

"That syndicate is the Adrenaline syndicate. They sell prohibited drugs, they do corrupt things and the worst, they kill every witnesses that once saw their dirty actions. They also have some spies that usually roam near us. We have no lead of the leader yet. You will start your mission tonight, go to the expensive bar. Pretend to be a customer, wear something formal and at the highest floor, there's a penthouse where the boss usually stop by." Chief explained.

"And, Seungcheol!" Chief shouted as Seungcheol ran to his office.

"Yes, Chief?"

"Pretend to be a bartender."

I held my laugh as he smacked my head.

"Yah!"

"Just kidding, go to the bar and wear this sunglasses, it has a hidden camera. You should go first and don't talk to Detective Choi and Myoui or else our cover will be blown. Pretend to be a customer, too and you'll take care of the bodyguards." Chief chuckled and Seungcheol nodded.

"Okay, dismissed. You can go now." Chief told us as we go outside.

"Yo! You already have a suit?" Seungcheol asked.

I bit my lip..I don't have any..

"Come on, Y/n. Let's buy you some.." Mina held my hands as she dragged me to my car.

Seungcheol followed us and sat in the back seat. We arrived at the store and I fitted some suit.

"Here's my car-" I placed my hand on Mina's lips to stop her.

"Here's my cash.." I smiled as I paid for my own suit.

I dragged Mina outside the store.

"Yah!" She slapped my arm.

"What?"

"Why would you even pay for it?" She asked.

"Because it's mine?" I asked.

"You need to pay for something.." she went closer to my ears, I saw Seungcheol went outside the store while holding a paper bag..he saw us and dropped the paper bag.

"Are you listening, Y/n?" She whispered and poked my nose

"Uh..ye-"

"Since we're going to an expensive bar, you're going to be my date for tonight..understood?" she smiled and went inside my car, leaving me frozen.

Still frozen, Seungcheol slapped my face.

"Yah!" I shouted as he went inside my car.

"Why is your face red?" Mina asked as I got inside my car.

"Seungcheol slapped me.."

"Yah! I only slapped you in the right cheeks, your whole face is red!" He laughed and I saw Mina smiling.

Mina went closer to my ears again and whispered.

"Are you blushing because of me, Detective?"

I got goosebumps.