Agatsuma Zenitsu x Female Reader

*High School Au

Also, reader and Zenitsu are 17 in this one-shot

Summary: will be explained during the one-shot

Tws: this will contain mentions of stalking, non-con touching, and sa.  Please read at your own discretion.

Wednesday

Zenitsu's day started off like any other: asking the first girl he saw to hook up with him.  Obviously, she turned him down, and as the bell rang Zenitsu sulked as he made his way to his first class.

Sitting next to his buddy, Tanjiro, Zenitsu continued to look like his dog had died all throughout class.

Assuming what had happened- as Zenitsu had been doing the same routine with different girls every day- Tanjiro reached out and patted him on the back sympathetically.

That helped Zenitsu enough to make it through class, until his lunch break.

And what, you may ask, did Zenitsu do on said lunch break?  Eat lunch or scroll through TikTok like a normal person?  Nah!

Zenitsu decided to try his luck with the one girl he hadn't asked to make love with yet.  The most popular girl in Kimetsu High, L/N Y/N herself.

Despite having the majority of the school wrapped around her finger, not once had Y/N hooked up with anybody.

And really, what other option did Zenitsu have left.  Again, everybody else had already turned him down. 

Bracing himself to be rejected, Zenitsu ran towards you, stomach twisting itself into knots.  When he was in front of you and your friends, he bowed low.

"Please L/N-san, will you please hook up with me?"

There he went.  Shooting his last shot.  Tensing, Zenitsu waited for your answer.

What he did not expect was your response.

"Eh?  Sure, I guess."

Zenitsu's head shot up, his mind spinning.  Surely he had heard wrong- though technically that wasn't possible since he had super hearing.  Actually, now that he thought about it, he couldn't hear the signature increase in heart rate that came with a lie from you.  Which could only mean...

"Y/N, are you serious?"  Not him, but one of your friends spoke up instead.

When you nodded, your friends dragged you to the bathroom to talk.

Thankfully for Zenitsu, the boys and girls bathrooms were separated by one wall.  Before your conversation could get too far along, he rushed into the boys bathroom, and sat in the stall where he could hear your voice the loudest.

"-y him though, out of everyone in the school.  You could literally pull anyone you wanted to, and you chose Zenitsu.  We just don't get it."

You hummed a little, before replying.  "It's true: anyone in this school would be more than happy to sleep with me.  But none of them have ever asked."

Noises of confusion from your friends filled Zenitsu's ear, and you must have held up a hand, for they stopped after a moment. 

"Not a single person other then Zenitsu actually attempted to ask me to go out with them, or sleep with them.  They just ogled from afar.  And I've got to say, I rather admire someone who can take the chance of being rejected, but knowing that they'll get closure.  Someone brave like that, is exactly what I look for in a man."

Zenitsu blushed from his stall.  You thought he was brave.  Him, the crybaby coward of the school.  If this was a dream, please let him be in a coma.