Tokito Muichiro x Female Reader

Requested by: Akihayakawashairline

Summary: Muichiro wants to spend more time with you.  Unfortunately, there are too many people in his way.

When he saw you for the first time, Muichiro knew his life was forever going to be changed.  Despite how normal you seemed, you possessed something that made him want to remember you.  

So he did.

Anything he heard about you, went to the very front of his brain, never to be forgotten for as long as he lived.  When he had gotten as much as he could off of other people, he went to talk to you in person.

It was like a dream, conversing with you.  It was made ten times easier by him already knowing most of what you liked, but it was a heavenly sensation to merely be in your presence.

He wanted to stay with you longer.

Any chance he got, he sought you out, just to hear your voice once more.

He soon noticed the group of people in his way.  It seemed he was not the only one who noticed your radiance.  And now, he had to compete with some low-life nobodies.  Him, a Hashira, having to resort to fighting some measly Kanoe's.

He couldn't stand it.  So he tried a more... crafty path.

It was easy to lie to Oyakata-sama, tell him that he'd seen a spectacular display from some lower ranked slayers, and that he believed they'd make good Hashira.  Like the good leader he was, Kagaya didn't think twice before sending them on a mission to kill a suspected Kizuki.  It was laughable, really.

And so, Muichiro was left as the only person you could talk to again.

269 words