Kocho Shinobu x Female Reader (Lemon)

Requested by: Usernames243

Summary: after a hard few days of work and training, you and your girlfriend wanted to spend some intimate time together.  

Tw's: A very bad attempt at trying to write smut.

Eight days, and seven nights.  That's how long it had been since you and the love of your life had had the time or energy to do anything more than collapse into bed, unconscious before your heads even touched the pillow.

Saying you were touch starved was a massive understatement.

On the plus side, Shinobu seemed to feel the same way.  You could only assume that, since she'd been eyeing you with a wicked gleam since she'd awoken.

Neither of you made it out of bed that day.  

Not that you wanted to.  No, you were quite content to spend the rest of your day underneath Shinobu, her deft fingers expertly drawing out the noises she loved to hear.

How had you managed to survive over a week without this?  How had Shinobu?  That thrilling sensation of being dominated by the one you loved... it was a miracle neither of you had gone insane.

It only made for better lovemaking in the end- not that there was anything 'lovely' about it.  It was brutal passion, in its simplest form.

The perfect thing for the two of you.

213 words