「17」

Even if he got drunk, Yeosang couldn't stop thinking about Jongho.

He just had to be there in that bar where Yeosang hoped to just drink in peace and forget about him.

It was like he was following Yeosang everywhere he is going. 

Jongho was in his mind 24/7 and he is making it impossible to forget about him, specially after he had sex with him 2 times in less than 2 weeks.

Yeosang clearly fell too deep, and it is almost impossible to move on now.

He sighed as he once again sat down on the bed, rubbing his face and shaking it as he was unsure what to do.

Wooyoung tried everything he could to help him, but it seemed that nothing was going to help Yeosang. 

Yeosang was in love with Jongho, there is no point of trying to move on.

Nothing could help Yeosang to move on from him, and it just isn't worth trying.

But Yeosang knew he should just ignore Jongho and distance as much as he could just like Wooyoung told him, but it was hard.

All of it was hard, but Yeosang knew he should move on. It is the best for him. 

Yeosang yawned as it was already around 9pm, and he was just tired because of the classes he had today.

He rubbed his eye as he fixed the blanket on his bed, pouting as he hit the pillow to get some of the stress out.

He sighed, but just as he was about to lie down and sleep, there was a knock on the door.

Yeosang furrowed his eyebrows. He didn't know who it was, specially since it was late and no one called him to say that they are coming over.

The first thought was Wooyoung, since he came over last time and didn't call him. 

He groaned quietly and walked to the door, huffing as he opened the door and stayed shocked when he saw Jongho standing there.

Yeosang was even more confused. How did he know where he lived and how did he even come here? And what did he even want? That was a better question.

"Hey?" Yeosang said, more like asked.

Jongho looked serious, more like exhausted and his eyes looked droopy. Yeosang didn't know what happened, but he wanted to know how come he is here at this time.

Jongho sighed. "Hey."

Yeosang stood there in silence, waiting for him to say something and just staring at Jongho. The male ran his hand through his hair, pushing it back and looking up to Yeosang.

He looked so tense, but Yeosang just wanted to know why. He patiently waited for Jongho to say something.

"I-..I want to talk to you." Jongho mumbled.

Yeosang keeps getting more and more shocked.

Jongho seemed like he was upset and somehow exhausted, like something happened and Jongho wanted to talk to him about it. But why him?

Yeosang mumbled a small 'sure' and moved aside, letting Jongho inside as the male looked around the small room.

He knew he was judged hardcore again, but Yeosang was prepared for anything at this point.

Jongho looked around a bit, rubbing his palms onto his jeans and staring at Yeosang as he expected him to be disgusted.

He looked somehow calmer already, just like he is ready to speak to Yeosang.