「12」

Yeosang groaned as Wooyoung threw university's football dress at him.

"Come on! Everyone here is wearing it. You can't be the only one who isn't!" San whined as he came out of the kitchen in Yeosang's dorm.

Hongjoong hummed. "He is right, you are  the only one who is against that."

Yeosang rolled his eyes, jumping on his bed and burying his face into a pillow.

The fact he just has to go even if he doesn't want to is enough, and yet they even want him to wear the jersey?

Yeosang loves them, but he is annoyed slightly.

"You're wearing it just because of Seonghwa." Yeosang mumbled back.

Hongjoong pouted before getting back to texting Seonghwa. Yeosang knew they are going to be dating soon anyway.

"Come on, please Yeo? Do it for your best and oldest friend that you love so dearly?" Wooyoung asked as he threw himself on top of Yeosang, getting a groan out of him as air as squeezed out of his lungs.

He whined as he tried getting Wooyoung off him no matter how hard the male kept him close.

"I don't love you! Get away!" Yeosang wiggled around the bed to try and get away.

Wooyoung let out a whine as he held him back and tried kissing Yeosang on the cheek with him moving away each time.

The male rolled around in his grasp and let out a groan as he fell on the floor. San and Hongjoong laughed at him before asking Yeosang if he was okay.

The male laughed with them, forgetting about the jersey for a few moments to let them all calm down and for Yeosang to recover from the fall as he hit his butt.

"Ugh, fine. Just this once and I'm never listening to you guys ever again." Yeosang rolled his eyes as he wore the jersey over the black long sleeved shirt since it was a bit cold out.

His friends cheered even if Yeosang wasn't happy that he was going at all.

He would rather just stay at home, eat pizza and play games all night than going to the football game where he would see Jongho.

The jersey he wore was white and had a number 13 on the back and the front in left corner.

Everyone had a different number, but Hongjoong and Seonghwa's were matching 15 and 16 just like Wooyoung and San's 1 and 2.

Yeosang almost threw up because of the loneliness. He definitely should find someone for himself too.

"Then let's go!" Hongjoong tried to hurry all of them up.

Wooyoung gasped as he was tying his hair into a small ponytail, clearly still not being ready but Hongjoong was just impatient to see Seonghwa.

"Hey! Wait for me-" 

Wooyoung was cut off by Yeosang closing the door when San and Hongjoong were out, pretending like he was locking it and giggling evilly as he did that. 

"What happened to the sweet little Yeosang?" San gasped sarcastically.

Hongjoong chuckled. "I told you-"

He was cut off by Wooyoung opening the door and opening his mouth wide, stomping his feet towards Yeosang who threw the keys to San and started running off in fear.

"Just run! I'll catch you anyway!" Wooyoung exclaimed as he ran after Yeosang like two little kids.

  ► ► ► ► ►

There was a crowd of people on the benches as they tried to find an empty places to sit and watch the game.

Yeosang hated crowds and usually loud places, but he knew he just has to survive this.