Prologue

Hey this is my first foreign exchange story.

I've read a couple books about foreign exchange students turning into love.

They inspired me so I decided I would give it a try.

Before I begin my book let me give you the summary of each girl.

Natalie Rose~ Life of the party, friends with everyone. Every boy wants her, cheerful, happy, sporty, fun, loud, entertaining.

Claire~ Loves to party she is a big flirt. She ain't afraid to take risks. And she is lazy.

Rosie~ Clumsy sweet caring and loves punk rock. Very protective for friends and very confident loves to party. Not afraid of getting dirty.

Kaylee~ little sister of Justin. Loud, funny, doesn't take people's crap. Isn't afraid to fight. Will do anything when it comes to friends and family.

Keisha~ Shy, funny, a great friend, straight A student. Responsible.

Justin~ quiet, not outgoing, sweet on the inside, people mistake him for how he looks.

Devin~ older brother of Keisha, ex boyfriend of Natalie but they are now best friends. Funny, huge flirt, gets all the girls, manwhore but when it comes to the girls in his circle of friends(girls named above) he doesn't mess around.

Okay guys there's a little info on the characters. If you want to know info about the 5SOS boys look em up!!!!😜😜😜

Okayyyyyy hope you enjoy my book!!!!