Chapter 3

I smiled at him. "I should um get off of you before um the others suspect something." I tried to say. I was still stunned that I was laying on top of Ashton Irwin.

"Yeah, th-that would be good." Ashton stuttered. Wait, am I making Ashton stutter.

I got off of him and walked to Claire. I sighed.

I jumped and landed on her stomach. She woke up instantly.

"5SOS CONCERT TODAY WOOOOO!!!!" She screamed.

"We are already here Claire." I said.

"I missed the concert!!" She whined. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Claire you seen the boys, locked eyes with Calum, mumbled some things then passed out."

"So I wasn't dreaming?"

I shook my head. "No Claire." She smirked at me. What the oh no!!!

Before I could hop off she rolled over crushing me. "Claire you fat cow get off of me!!" I breathed out.

How is she so skinny!!! "Hey that's rude!" She smacked my butt. "Now. Say your sorry!"

"Oh my god Claire do not smack my butt! Now. Get off me!"

"Nope." She replied smirking. I smirked back but hid mine. I bounced my butt and she fell off. I jumped up and raced to one of the couches.

"Hey Mikey! Scotch forward!!" He laughed and scooted forward just as I jumped. I slid in behind him on the back of the couch.

Then me being me I fell off the back of the couch landing on the floor. Oh my way down I squealed. I prepared to hit the floor.

But it never came??

I opened my eyes and I was in the arms of Ashton. He caught me. I smiled.

Then I noticed something. His face was coming closer to mine.