Chapter 7

~months later~

I smiled as my alarm clock woke me up. Hey guys, it's me Natalie. A lot of things have changed since that night.

I'm more confident. I don't fall for guys that easily. I play hard to get.

Trust me some times it's hard. But I have completely forgotten about at night. Oh who am I kidding no I haven't.

It still makes me sad. But I put it to the back of my head. So I rarely think about it unless I have too. I heard the familiar beep of my phone.

Luke and I have been texting nonstop and growing closer than ever. No I haven't told Keisha. But she almost caught me one day when she came over.

~flashback~

"Haha I know. I miss you to Penguin." I told Luke smiling.

Right now Luke and I are skyping.

"I miss you. If I have too I will start singing Baby Come Back." He smirked.

Yeah Claire got a new number and forgot to write down Calum's number. I asked her if she wanted me to get it and she said she's better off without it. I'm proud of her.

She's been so helpful about that night. "Natalie I'm serious I wanna see you again!!"

"I know Luke. I wanna see you too. But with the boys you know I can't. Plus you're in Australia."

"Yeah ummm about that I have to tell you something." He smiled.

As he was about to tell me I heard Keisha's voice. "Crap gotta go! Bye penguin love you!"

I shut my laptop closed right as she walked in. "Who were you talking to?" She laughed and she flopped down on my bed.

"Wouldn't you like to know." I mumbled playfully. She laughed.

The funny thing is I was serious.

~end of flashback~

That was a really close day. She would've flipped out. I just realized something, Luke never told me what he was gonna tell me.

I wonder if he remembers.

I picked up my phone and called him.

After a few rings he picked up. "Hello?"

"Hey what took so long for you to pick up." I said playfully. He laughed.

"Sorry I was in the room with the boys."

Luke's POV

The boys and I were watching a horror movie. The girl was walking to a door that had funny noises coming from the other side.

As she was walking past the phone in the movie my phone rang.

All of us were screaming. Then I realized it was my phone.

"Sorry guys my phone." I got up and left the room. I picked up.

"Hello?" I said as more of a question. I forgot to check the caller id.

"Hey what took so long for you to pick up." She said playfully. I smiled. Natalie I thought. My best frannnnnn. I laughed at my thought.

"Sorry I was in the room with the boys." I admitted truth fully.

"Oh it's all good. I have a question though. It just popped into my head."

Hmmmm??

"What's your question best frannnnnn?!"

"Remember that day someone was yelling at me and coming up the stairs and I hurriedly hung up on you?"

"Yeah?" I said curiously. Where is she going with this?

"Well you said you had something to tell me. And I realized you never told me. So now I'm curious." I laughed. She still remembered.

"Well guess what."

"What?"

"I'm coming to the states. To your state. To your town. To your house."

She was silent for a couple minutes. "Natal-"

I was cut off by a scream. Her scream was so loud the boys heard it from the other room. "Natalie ssssh!!!" I shushed her trying not to laugh as the boys were now screaming.

Natalie's POV

"Well guess what."

"What?"

"I'm coming to the states. To your state. To your town. To your house." He stated.

Did he just say what I think he said. Oh my god!!!!

I was silent for a couple minutes. "Natal-"

I cut him off with a scream. I couldn't believe he was coming to live with me wait why? I didn't even notice he was ssshing me.

"Wait why?"

"Foreign exchange program. When I saw what town and state we are going in I convince the boys to go with me. So we are coming."

"How do you know you're getting my house?"

"Because let's just say I rigged the thing. So I'm getting your house, Calum is with Claire, Mikey is with a girl named Keisha, and Ashton is with a guy named Justin."

"Luke. You and the boys are staying in all of my friends houses!!!"

"No way!"

"Yes way! Hey I gotta get ready for school but when are you coming?"

"Today. We arrive at lunch."

Oh my gosh!!! "Okay see you then!!"

"I better get a hug!"

"Of course Penguin." With that I hung up then I realized something.

I would have to face Ashton. I put it to the back of my mind.

I couldn't be worried. But it kept coming to the front of my mind. I focused on something else. Getting ready.

I grabbed my football jacket. Yes, I was a football player. Every year I am quarter back. It's awesome!!

I grabbed my jacket, a white tank top, some shades, super tight skinny jeans(what? They make my butt look good), my red vans and my black purse. Even though I wouldn't need it.

I put my purse back down. I grabbed my phone and some money to spend at lunch. I heard a beep.

Claire was here. Time to fill her in. I put my shades on and shut my bedroom door.

I ran downstairs and grabbed a apple. I kissed my moms cheek. "Bye mom!" I ran outside and hopped in.

"Claire. I have dirt."

"Spill."

So I began telling her everything Luke told me.