Chapter 27

We went to the car and got in. I smiled at them and the car started moving.

We talked about everything on the way to where we are going. They still wouldn't tell me. Little brats!

The car stopped and the driver got out. He opened the door for us and Claire stepped out smiling. Dani was texting someone.

I nudged her and she made an ooh sound. Kay den.

I laughed and she stepped out. I stepped out after her and looked around. We were at a club.

A cool club to boot! From the outside it was packed. Lines of people filling the street to get in. Must be a high top club. Girls gasped because of Dani, guys stared at Claire and I like a piece of meat.

We went up to the bouncer. Dani smiled at him. He nodded and lifted the rope thing. We followed her but the bouncer stopped us. He looked at Dani with a questioning glance.

"Yeah they're with me." He nodded and let us in. We stepped inside the club. I could hear party music blasting through the speakers all over the room.

Dani led us to the middle of the dance floor. We started dancing. It was hot in here. Especially in the middle. Like nigga damn!

I felt a pair of hands on my waist pulling me closer to them. Nigga I am taken! Duh faq!! I turned around and was about to slap the person when they grabbed my hand stopping me.

"Well at least I don't have to worry abour cheating on me." I looked up at the guys face.

Ashton!!

I smiled really big and hugged him. Well more like through myself at him but hey same oh same oh yeah? Yeah. He laughed and caught me. I smiled as he held me. He had a look on his face that told me that he was happy being with me forever for this one moment. Like nothing else in the world meaned to him but me.

It made me feel special. To know that he wanted me. "Wanna dance?" He whispered huskily in my ear. Total turn on!!

I nodded and he spun me around. He pulled me into him. "You look beautiful tonight."

"You sure its not sexy?" I smirked.

"Baby. It definitely is. Trust me." He pulled me closer and I felt his bone.

My breathing hitched and he chuckled as we began to grind. I looked at Claire and she mouth "girl show him what you got!"

I smirked. You see I'm the best grinder in the whole school. Claire right after me. Ashton doesn't know that. But he's about to.

I started doing my work. I went down low when I came up I made sure my butt slid up his entire body. Including Ashy Jr. I heard him moan a little to my pleasure.

I smirked as he turned me around. He pulled me to him as close as we could get. My smirk grew at the mixture of love and lust in his eyes.

I smirked even more and came even closer. I slipped my hand in his shirt and moved up. He hada nice stomach from the feel of it.

He moaned a little bit more and brought his head closer to mine. He started leaving little kisses on my jawline.

I smiled to myself. I knew I was blushing like crazy. I could feel it. I started moving my hand back down. I got to the top of his jeans and slid my hand inside his jeans. I stayed above his underwear tho just to tease him.

I heard him moan really loud. He tried keep it quit but Liam Dani Claire and Harry plus myself all heard it.

I smirked and brought my hand out of his jeans. I kissed him and he pouted against my lips.

"Baby I have a big problem now." He whined into my neck. His breathing tickled my neck a nd gave me goosebumps.

I bit my lip. I can't believe I'm about to say this. "Want me to help you with it? In my room. All alone. Since my parents arent home." I felt him get even bigger.

His breathing hitched. I love how I have this effect on him. He nodded and grabbed my hand. He took off running for the exit pulling me with him. I waved bye! I already have Danis number so we good.

We got inside the limo. Assoon as the driver shut the door he pulled me into his lap. I smirked and started to kiss him. It turned into a faull make out session.

What started as little innocent kisses turned into hard horny wet kisses.

I can not wait to get home.