Chapter 15

Natalie's POV

I laid down and covered my mouth tight so the screams wouldn't come out. I laid down and looked up at the sky.
I watched the clouds go bye. The tears just kept falling.
A couple minutes later I heard someone screaming my name as where are you.

I uncovered my mouth and screams and sobs came out. I heard running feet coming towards me. I looked up and Claire was at the top of the rocks. She signalled one minute and I just kept crying.

I saw her slowly start to climb down. Then I heard sirens.

A couple minutes later Ashton's head popped up above the rocks.

"Baby!!" He screamed.

Claire got almost to the bottom and jumped up. She came to me.

Ashton went around the rocks.

Claire's POV

We finally arrived at the beach. I jumped out and took off running. I heard the cop car pull up.

Fuck! I screamed.

Who knew innocent little Claire has the cops after her.
Oh well! I took off onto the beach. Ashton was running too. One of the cops caught him though.

Sorry Ashton!!

I took off and saw the rocks. But there was a lot and I don't know which area she is at.

Frick!!!

"Natalie!!! Where are you?!" I freaked. God I have to find her before its too late. I heard sobs and screams.

Natalie.

I took off running to where I heard them. I saw a small pile of rocks ahead of me. Big rocks? Natalie these aren't big.

When I got to the top I looked down. I gripped the rocks harder. The side I limbed had small rocks. This side certainly didn't.

You see I'm afraid of heights. My side isn't that bad. This side I jut wanna curl up into a ball and cry.

Holy height. I signalled one minute and started climbing down.

When I was almost at the bottom I jumped landing on my feet. I ran to her and a couple seconds later I heard Ashton yell baby.

I ignored him and tried to help Natalie. I saw Ashton come around the rocks with the police right behind him.
They told us to put our hands up then they saw Natalie.

"Officer. Before you take us to jail I have to inform you on something. I was at my house when my friend Natalie here called me. She explained to me how she was hurt. Me being her best friend I was worried sick and didn't want anything to happen to her. I just led in my car and sped all the way here as you know. This is my reason for speeding. I had to make sure my best friend was okay. I'm sorry for breaking the law but I had too."

The officer nodded. He told us we were off the hook. They helped us get Natalie in the back seat of my car. I shut the door easy.

"Police escort?" One of the officers offered.

We nodded and got to the hospital in less than 10 minutes.