Chapter 34

"Luke you get Ashley, take her to the hospital. I'll get Natalie."

Luke nodded and I ran in. Ashley's mom ran outside. "Hey Danny." I sighed. She knew me all too well.

"Hey Kathy."

I heard a scream and ran upstairs. I ran where I heard the scream.

Natalie had tackled Veronica to the ground.

Natalie was throwing punches left and right. Never missing Veronica's face. Damn she can fight!

Ashton ripped Natalie off of Veronica. Natalie's face was flooded with tears.

I looked at her and felt my heart crack. I looked at Ashton and was pissed.

"Natalie will you stop trying to kill Veronica for one god damn second!"

"Why should I?! So you can continue fucking her!" Natalie sobbed.

"I loved you Ashton! I thought you did too! Clearly I was wrong. You know what I hope you rot in hell. You have no idea how I feel right now. It's as if you took my heart because I have it to you you just stomped on it. And now you've taken a freaking blowtorch making sure there's nothing left. I thought I meant something Ashton. Clearly I was way off. I hope you have fun with this slut! By the way thanks for not deleting me off of FaceTime bitch! I hope you two have soooo much fun. Enjoy your life you fucking dick!" Natalie shouted at the two of them.

She turned around and went to run. I caught her in my arms and she slowly broke down in my arms.

My heart is officially broken. I glared at them. "Don't ducking touch my girlfriend!" Ashton screamed.

Natalie whipped around and hit him in the face knocking him off his feet and smashing into a mirror.

If we weren't in this situation I would've thought that was sexy asf!

Even tho it totally was...

Ashton sat there bleeding from the glass, and stunned from what happened.

"Ex girlfriend. We are done." Natalie sobbed.

She turned around and I pulled her into my arms.

I picked her up as she broke down. I ran to my car. We sat there. I held her and let her cry.

Picture at the top is Taylor Danny's little sister.

Oh and in case you guys are confused last chapter the picture was Danny lol.

So here's a drama chapter.

Did ya like it?

Would did ya think?

Don't forget to vote lovelies!!!