Chapter 25

After a while I felt the car stop. They helped me get out and then they unblinded me by taking off the blindfold. Thank god!!
I looked around and saw a mall. Then I noticed we just got out of a limo. A LIMO OMFG!!!
Sorry total fan girl moment for me. Hehe...
Any who..... OKAY! So we went in to the mall and went into forever 21. 
I guess we were looking for the perfect dress! I don't know why.
We were looking around and I didn't find anything I liked. I mean yeah they were cute but no my style.
We went into Victoria's Secret and oh my gosh as soon we went in a dress caught my eye.
I gasped and walked up to the dress. It was gorgeous. It was tight and red at the top then it flowed down right at the middle of my stomach and was black.
It was beautiful yet sexy at the same time. I wanted it. And I wanted it now!
I grabbed it and it was my size! Yush!!!!
I ran to the dressing room. There was only one? Really. 
I got there just as another girl did. "It's mine!" We said at the same time. 
 I want the dressing room! "Sorry I was here first." She stated. Bissshhh I know you saw that we were here at the same time. Ooh girl I know you want tryna fool me as a fool.
"Girl I know you seen us here at the same time. Plus you dnteven have anything to try on."
She had nothing to try on. Why did she need the dressing room? To finger herself? Ugh!
"Well you snatched MY dress. So one I will take this back *rips dress from me* and now I'll take the dressing room." She smiled at me. BISH GIVE ME BACK MAH DAMN DRESS!!!
"Bish no. Give me back my dress." I ripped the dress out of her hand. I looked at it to make sure nothing was damaged thankfully it wasn't. I looked up and the girl was furious.
"I want that dress!" Wow spoiled brat much? I'm rich and I don't act like that.
"No."
She screamed. She started throwing a tantrum. Like a little girl. Dani and Claire cae over and started laughing at the sight.
I started laughing too. The girl turned to me. I handed the dress to Claire. 
The girl lunged at me and I dodged. I grabbed her face and slammed it into a wall. She landed on the ground and cried more.
I leaned down to her. "Don't play with big dogs if you can't fight em."
I talked away from hr and bought the dress. The girls started laughing and mocking what I said to her.
"Oh my gosh Natalie you were awesome!" Dani hugged me. I smiled and hugged back. I am pretty awesome.