Chapter 17

We go my cast on. I got the color orange.

Claire laughed when I told the Dr. what color I wanted. I love orange though.

We left the room me on my crutches and Claire laughing at me. "Shut up! It's harder than it looks." We laughed harder. "Claire you're mean."

She laughed even more. "Okay I'm sorry Natalie. It's funny. Here let me help."

I laughed. She gave me a weird look. "You really are my best friend." She laughed with me and nodded.

We got in the car and looked at each other. "Movie night!" We said at the same time. We laughed and she drove us to her house. Since everyone is still at my house.

We went to Claire's house. When we got there we went inside. I laid down on the couch and she went to the kitchen to get snacks. I crawled onto the floor and crawled while dragging my leg to her stand.

I opened the door and started looking through her movies. I chose The Notebook, When In Rome, Remember the Titans, 21&22 Jump Street, Bring It On Series, and The Blind Side.

She came back into the room and saw my choices. She smiled and helped me onto the couch again. She put it the first Bring It On Movie. I smiled as she handed me a sundae.

I grinned and leaned into the couch. For the first time in a couple days I was relaxed. It was a good feeling.

It was a good feeling. I was finally hanging with my main and having a nice girl afternoon. Don't get me wrong I love the other girls jut as much but Claire and I have something they don't know about...

Flashback

"Harry, can we just go home." I asked.

Hey I'm Natalie Rose Styles. Yes, I'm Harry Styles little sister. I'm seven years old. I live in Cheshire England. Oh I probably shouldn't have said that. Please, DON'T KIDNAP ME!!!!

"Nats, I would take us home. But I'm kinda lost."

We're lost? Leave it to Harry to get us lost. I saw some guys "Harry look!" I ran off to the guys and things happened. Next thing I knew Harry was gone and I was left on the street bloody and alone.

I got up and started walking around. I saw this girl and her mom walking. Me being seven and thinking they were going to hurt me as well I took off running.

I ran into the girl. I looked up at her and looked at her mom. "I-im so sorry. I didn't mean it." I was about to run again when the girl looked at me.

"Hey, I'm Claire. Are you okay?"

"No I'm not. My brother is gone. I was beat up. I don't know where I am, where our house is."

"Where's your mom?" Claire's mom asked me. I frowned. "My mom is dead. My dad left us."

Claire gasped and hugged me. "Come on. You can stay with me."

End of flashback.

It was the day a stranger became my best friend.