Chapter 16

Still Claire's POV

We ran into the hospital and screamed emergency. They put her on a stretcher an started taking her back. I started too come to when they stopped me.

"NO IM GOING WITH HER!!! I CANT LEAVE HER!!! PLEASE LET ME GO I HAVE TO BE WITH HER!!! YOU CANT DO THIS!!! I HAVE TO BE BESIDE HER!!!" I started kicking and screaming.

Another nurse came out and grabbed me. I punched her in the face and kept screaming. 

The police were called. It happened to be the same cops from the beach. They saw me freaking out and rushed over. They calmed me down.

"Okay what's going on? Why is she freaking out?" One of the police officers asked the nurses.

"Because we made her stay out here. We won't let her back there." The nurse that stopped me from going in the back said.

"She isn't allowed back there." The second nurse that held be from going back said.

"Well Claire here was there and was picking Natalie up from the accident. Natalie was holding Claire's hand while Claire was driving here. Claire is Natalie's best friend an was there at the accident when no one else was. If Claire can see her like that, pick her up while she is in that condition, carry her to the car while she is in that condition than I'm pretty sure she is able to go back with her. So quit being all stuck up and take Claire back there." 

The second officer told them. His voice was loud and stern at the end. I smiled and smirked at the nurses.

Ashton still had to stay in the waiting room but I was gonna face time him so he was there.

~weeks later~

Natalie's POV

I woke up from my nap. God I hate this hospital bed. It's so uncomfortable. I hate it.

I looked to my right and seen Ashton sleeping lightly. He looked so peaceful. I feel so bad because he has been here missing school, nor eating, not showering just so he can make sure I'm okay.

I took his hand in mine. I rubbed the back of his hand with my thumb and smiled. He stirred and slowly woke up. I felt bad. He hasn't even been sleeping. He looked my way and smiled.

He yawned ad smiled. "Heh baby. How you feeling. Do you need anything? Do you need a doctor?" He panicked.

"Baby calm down. I'm fine I don't need a doctor. But will you do me a favor?"

"Yea baby, what is it?" Ashton sat up.

"Go home, get some food, take a shower, and sleep." He nodded and got up. He kissed my cheek and left as Claire came in.

"You actually got him to go home?" I nodded and the doctor came in.

"Hello Ms. Rose. It's time to go get fitted for a cast." I nodded and Claire helped me up.

I shot her a smile and she helped me to the room following Dr. Brown.