Chapter 24

How am I gonna tell him?
Dani sat down next to me and Claire sat on my lap.
Dani started laughing. "Hun? What's wrong?" Claire asked me.
I filled her in. She looked at Dani and whispered in her ear. She nodded. They got up and pulled me up.
I smiled and they covered my eyes. Soon I felt me in a car.
Before I could see where we were they blindfolded me. Argh!! What are they doing? Why are they doing this?
I heard a ringing. "What's that?" I asked.
I wish I could see. "Hey Liam, I know you're preforming. Claire and I are taking Natalie out to get her mind off things. I'll text you where we are going so we don't ruin the surprise for her. See you there bye babe!" I heard Dani make a kiss and then hung up.
"Okay so now we gotta get outfits?"
"Mmhmm. Hey Natalie where's your phone?"
"Why?!" Why did she want my phone?! What are they doing?! Argh!!
"Because we are calling someone. But we don't know his number." Dani said in a duh tone.
I nodded and reached into my back pocket. I held it out and tried to find Dani. Me being blindfolded I couldn't find her. I heard them laugh and someone grabbed my hand.
My phone was then out of my grasp. "Password?" Dani questioned.
"I got this. I know my best friend like the back of my hand I know her password."
Ugh curse my best friend!! I heard the searching my contacts.
Then the scrolling sound stopped. I heard ringing.
"Hey-"
"It's not Natalie." Dani cut the person off.
"Who is it?"
"This is Dani, aka Danielle Piezer. Liam Payne's girlfriend. Don't say your name because one she can hear you and two we have something planned."
"Okay what's the plan."
"I'll text you. But with my number. So how fast can you get to the One Direction concert tonight?"
"Um I can be by in about 10 minutes. My mom lives near and I'm at hers."
"Good I'll text you my number on her phone then you text me and we will talk about the rest of the information."
"Got it bye!"
"Bye!" Dani hung up. Who was that?
What going on? Oh my freaking flippers!!!