Chapter 18

When Jisung came back to the living room, he noticed the look his best friend was giving.

Jeongin was sitting on Chan's lap, looking at Jisung with a frown, as Chan was looking an eyebrow raised. He noticed the suspicious raising, it made him a little uncomfortable.

"Uhm. Let's go Jeongin?" Jisung said after coughing a little.

"Mmh" Jeongin simply answered, as he pecked Chan's lips, before taking his things and leaving the house not long after.

Minho went to the living room, shirtless and shameless. He looked sweaty, a bit out of his mind. He was wearing a sweet smile, not able to take it off.

Chan was staring at him, completely baffled.

"Did... Did you just fuck your ex?" Chan asked, blinking repeatedly.

"I did" Minho said, the ghost of a smile on his lips. Not a smirk, a pure happy smile was dancing on his lips.

"And... you're happy?" Chan asked, still confused

"God... yes" Minho mumbled, still in shock from what happened.

"I don't understand" Chan said.

"It's hard to explain" Minho responded, chuckling dryly

"Tell me" Chan said, a voice softer

"Jisung was my first love" Minho started, smiling softly. "I discovered everything my heart and my body can do along with him. I was happy, truly happy. But after some time, I cheated on him" He said, his smile falling.

"YOU WHAT?" Chan exclaimed

"I cheated" He repeated, not proud at all

"Minho... That's horrible" Chan said, frowning at the boy.

"I know" He said with a sigh "There is nothing I can do about it now. But I truly hate what I did, and I do hate myself for hurting him so much. Not only because of this, but also with every action that made him hurt before this. I did tons of shitty stuff" He added

"And, what about you two?" He asked

"Well, I've seen him for the first time in 5 years last week" He said "Last time I saw him, he wouldn't even look in my direction, legitimately"

"So... you just decided to fuck? After 5 years" Chan asked, baffled.

"Wasn't my first intention" Minho responded as he chuckled "He looked into it, so I tried and he wanted it too. There was no fucking way I was going to refuse that" He explained, eyes shining so subtly.

"You should have..." Chan mumbled

"Channie, Jisung could ask me to tear my heart out of my body for a simple peck on my forehead and I would do it in the blink of an eye" He said seriously, eyes not even blinking. Chan didn't respond for a moment, he stared at him.

"You still love him, don't you?" Chan asked

"I thought I didn't, until I saw him" Minho explained with a sad chuckle "More than the person I've loved the most, he is the one that I will never have. He's my pleasure and my torture at the same time. The sole thought of him makes me remember how shitty I am for ruining him."

"People deserve forgiveness" Chan answered, knowing that Minho wasn't truly someone bad.

"That's your opinion to have, and his decision to take" He explained, defending Jisung "I think I moved on, and I won't suffer for not having him anymore. He'll always have a spot in my heart, but it doesn't mean it has to be filled, It's okay." Minho said with a shrug

"I don't think you're a horrible human, Min"

"Well, Thanks. I do nonetheless"

_

"YOU FUCKED WITH HIM?" Jeongin asked, completely in shock

"Well... yeah" Jisung responded with a chuckle.

"Didn't he break your heart and soul? What the fuck is wrong with you?" Jeongin asked, not understanding at all Jisung's actions.

"Look, I hate his guts, well, I used to. Now things are different" He explained

"How are they different?" He asked, still confused

"Now I don't hate him so much, I don't have hatred anymore, I don't love him" He explained seriously "So it's doesn't hurt to have a little bit of fun" He added, shrugging.

"... You sure you don't love him anymore?" He asked, looking suspiciously at him.

"I'll always have some kind of attraction, obviously. I mean, have you seen him? He's a god, how could I not?" He responded jokingly "And I loved him way too much to not feel strange beside him" He admitted "But I did my grief regarding our relationship. Now I moved on"

"What if it turns bad?" He asked naively, scared for his friend

"Then I'll cut him off" He explained, not even thinking about it "Even if it hurts for him, that isn't my responsibility anymore"

"Mmh" Jeongin said, shrugging "Was it good at least?" He asked teasingly, nudging his friend

"Damn" Jisung said, rolling his eyes "He's the best, was the best, still is the best man I've ever had sex with, that fucker" He said annoyed, followed by a laugh from Jeongin.