Chapter 41

Weeks passed, and Minho's reeducation kept on going.

He started having the physiology room for himself, sometimes being trained with doctors, sometimes alone.

He liked it like that, mostly because he was never really alone.

His friends have agreed to take turns accompanying Minho to his sessions. He tried to tell them that he didn't need that much, but they didn't care, still wanting to go with him.

Chan would go with him, helping him around and joking around with him.

Jeongin would go as well, even if he wasn't that close to him. He slowly warmed up to him, as he learnt more about the boy.

Felix went with him once, telling him everything about what had been happening in the dance section of the company, which made Minho glad.

Changbin also came there, even if Minho dreaded it. He would do every exercise along with him, even pushing him doing a few more exercises, making sure his ankle was never harmed.

Even Hyunjin went there with him, after finding out he went to the same as he did. Hyunjin had hurt his ankle as well, not as deep as Minho, but took it in charge almost immediately and had a few physiology sessions. They got the opportunity to talk a bit, Minho learnt that it was Hyunjin who found him, and he somehow felt grateful. He still felt slightly jealous over the fact that he had fooled around with his crush, but he started pushing it aside as Hyunjin talked to him about a boy he started seeing regularly, who ended up being a former highschool classmate he had.

But the one that he liked the most when he accompanied him, was obviously Jisung.

Jisung looked at him with big doe eyes as Minho cautiously squated, trying as much as he could.

"Don't you want to turn to the other side?" Jisung said jokingly, a crooked smile on his face.

"If you want to have a full plan of my ass, just tell me, I'll give you the view" Minho responded to the joke teasingly, chuckling softly as he winced at the same time from the effort.

"Damn, so generous" Jisung responded with a laugh.

Minho thought a bit for a moment, disconnecting just slightly.

Jisung still didn't know how to react to that. 

Usually he would simply brush it off, but now that he knew the boy was actually struggling with that, that made him reflect on whatever he should do to prevent it.

"Are we flirting?" Minho asked, his voice loud enough to take Jisung out of his overthinking

"Yeah" Jisung said with a shrug

"Is it... bad?" Minho wondered, his expression seemingly filled with worry

"What, since when you don't want to get naughty with me?" Jisung joked, trying to not fell into reflection and not make Minho fall into worry.

"It's not that... you simply harshly rejected me like two months ago. You're confusing" Minho said simply, but it was enough for Jisung to be clearer about whatever had changed since.

"Mmh" He responded, thinking.

"Shouldn't we not flirt and stay, you know, platonic or whatever?" Minho asked, still trying to keep his distance with Jisung, just like the boy asked

"Can we even?" Jisung asked, completely questioning his own past words.

"I don't know..." Minho said with an awkward chuckle, knowing none of his thoughts about Jisung were actually platonic.

"Look Minho, you're sad, i'm lost, let's live without all that shit and push aside intrusive thoughts" Jisung said abruptly, tired of fighting his inner-conflict

"So, we shouldn't be realistic and avoid our problems?" Minho asked with a smile, amused by the proposition

"Exactly" Jisung nodded firmly with a proud smile

"I can do that" Minho responded with a laugh.

Minho continued his exercises, switching to some that needed a bit more strenght and concentration, as he got silent for a moment. Jisung let him be, knowing that it wasn't an easy task.

He was sweating terribly. Even if it looked like easy reinforcment, he gave his all and grew exhausted a bit too quickly for his liking.

He groaned as he threw his head back, a few droplets of sweat flying from the move, as Jisung watched him intensely, a bit too much.

"You know, you're fuckable when you look like that" Jisung let out, not filtering any of his words, at all.

Minho coughed, as he thought he didn't hear clearly.

"Are you trying to get in my pants?" He said with a chuckle, suddenly getting flustered as his cheeks reddened

"Kinda" Jisung responded honnestly with a shrug

"And 'fuckable'? What? Are you trying to top me Jisung?" Minho said flirtatiously as he decided to enter Jisung's game. He smirked dangerously at the boy, who got obviously flustered.

"I could try" Jisung said proudly, puffing his cheeks

"No way" Minho stated, not believing the boy at all

"Well, you cannot use your leg, isn't it a good opportunity for me?" Jisung half joked, half flirted, as he noticed the way Minho smirked even more

"I'll rather get ridden" Minho responded, smirking "I'll let you ride me" He said with a wink, but Jisung kept pouting

"You don't believe in me?" Jisung asked cutely, trying to lull him but to no avail.

"Not for that, that's for fucking sure. Your whining ass couldn't top me" Minho responded confidently, making Jisung shift slightly, remarkably aroused from the comment.

"Oh, so you'd let someone else top you?" Jisung asked as he raised an eyebrow, teasing him

"I won't let anyone top me, baby" Minho responded confidently, making Jisung laugh out loud genuinely.

"You're boring, you know that?"