3: Mentally

Five days later

The women's house has thirty rooms. Ten of the rooms are currently occupied on the first floor. Five rooms on the second floor are occupied by pregnant women. None of the rooms on the third floor are occupied.

That's where they put me. They say it's the floor for the mentally ill women.

But I'm not mentally ill. I'm just mentally exhausted.

They set me up in a room with nothing in it except for a bed. They gave me one pair of clothes. It's cargo pants and a T-shirt. I am given a bag with toiletries and underwear.

"You'll be called down for afternoon gatherings and dinner soon." The nurse gives me a sweet smile before locking the door.

My pelvis feels like it's on fire.

But master didn't touch me there.

I have a little window, so I sit near the window and watch the birds fly in the sky. They are so free. They can go wherever they want. I am trapped in a little room. I cannot go wherever I want.

...

In an hour, they bring me to the common room where all the women are hanging out. Some are reading, some are talking. I sit near the window again and begin to braid my hair. I sit on my knees. It hurts to directly sit on my pelvis. What happened to me?

"Hello," says a younger woman. She's a bit older than me, though. I look at her and watch as she sits down in front of me. "You must be scared...tired...bored," she mumbles. I just continue to watch her. She looks at me now and smiles softly. "Do you wanna get out of here?"

...

The next day

Romeo

"Romy," says the waitress. She's been waitressing for over a year in my club just off the coast. She's a good girl especially when it comes to my pleasure. Easy when I need to let off steam. "Can I get you anything?" She giggles and touches my chest.

"Go to my office. Strip, and don't talk," is all I say. She giggles and walks away. I have a bit of time before the next meeting. I need to let off steam.

"Romeo, about the meeting," Casso reminds.

"I'll be back," is all I say before going to my office. There she is, naked and kneeling on the ground. When I close my office door and lock it, I take off my belt and pull down my pants. She's eager to suck me off. When her mouth wraps around my cock, I moan.

"You like that baby?" She giggles. I pull her hair and slap her ass.

"No talking," I remind. She mumbles a 'yes sir' before getting back to sucking me off. When I've come, I bend her over my desk and begin to fuck her. I can hear her moaning. I hate her moaning, but if I'm the one in control, then at least I can make it pleasurable.

"I'm cumming!" She cries out.

"Fuck off," I mumble again and yank her hair. I thrust into her deeper. I can feel her moans. I can feel her walls tighten against me and when I feel myself about to cum, I force her to her knees again. She fingers herself as she begins to suck me off again. She's moaning. I'm just trying to finish. "Faster," I mumble and force her. She bobs her head up and down and I feel myself on the edge. "Fuck," I groan. She moans and deep-throats me. That's when I cum in her mouth. "Swallow like a good slut," I say and finish.